Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Hillbilly beard in Housto

The only real reason of why Nelson should shave or at least trim his beard is because he looks like a fat homeless bum. But unfortunately he seems proud of his unhealthy eating and of his look.

And before someone comes and says stuff like "This is not a model contest, he can look how he wants", just know that in most jobs, you come looking like that and you will get a warning.
    But whatever, we live in a time where it is much easier to say "I know that I am out of shape, but fuck it, the important part of a person is the inside", than doing an effort of eating properly and doing some cardio to look better.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

You're a fatist
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    You're a fatist
    lol no dude i'm a chubby chaser

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Isn't it kind of an arbitrary thing to focus on?

There isn't any specific rule about it. Where do you draw the line? I mean, cutting weight is an advantage...does that mean a fighter can file a formal complaint if someone pays Dolce to help them drop that last 10lbs? Or if a guy shaves his entire body and gets sweaty so that he's more slippery...that would be a clear grappling advantage.

But they're also something any fighter can do, to greater or lesser extents.

rh
    Yeah I agree it is very arbitrary. I didn't verbalized my opinion well. I have no problem with DC asking and I have no problem if the commission said "sorry DC but there is no rule against your beard."

I like the word fuck. Apparently I'm not the only one.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Come on guys, next you'll be debating about Brony's and Cloppers.

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post
    Come on guys, next you'll be debating about Brony's and Cloppers.
    I don't know what any of those things are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    The only real reason of why Nelson should shave or at least trim his beard is because he looks like a fat homeless bum. But unfortunately he seems proud of his unhealthy eating and of his look.

And before someone comes and says stuff like "This is not a model contest, he can look how he wants", just know that in most jobs, you come looking like that and you will get a warning.
    But whatever, we live in a time where it is much easier to say "I know that I am out of shape, but fuck it, the important part of a person is the inside", than doing an effort of eating properly and doing some cardio to look better.
    Just know that in most jobs if you punch your co-worker in the face you get fired.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    lol no dude i'm a chubby chaser
    So you won't touch em unless they have canola oil pit stains?!

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Don't use the term gay or fag to describe things negatively, the same as we don't want nigger or spook or kike or the discriminatory bullshit term of your choice here.
    Your pro-ghost politics are killing this site, RH. Shame on you and your Casper fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    I like DC as a fighter and I see no problem with this. DC shouldn't be fighting Roy Nelson. Roy is coming off a loss. Like Tongan said, the beard is an advantage, even if it is minimal.
    I'm with you, Miz and I agree that the beard is reasonable for the commission to decide on one way or the other. Roy is definitely getting an unearned step up; which I particularly dislike because I believe he used race baiting to get it.

And, honestly, I'm wondering how much the weight cut will affect DC's ability to eat a shot. Sometimes folks argue that weight cutting affects the brain because it can't fully rehydrate in 24-hours, or rather the liquidy tissue around that protects the brain. Anyone else heard this notion?

Thread Information