Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 120

Thread: Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Hillbilly beard in Housto

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    I liked DC at first, but he's really coming off like a jackass. Nelson obviously has a thick skull. It actually makes it painful to watch sometimes when he's getting his ass kicked and he just won't drop. Kinda like Cabbage.

    Fuck DC. I can't wait until he fights one of the top heavyweights.

    Gonna wait and see if RH comes in here to call this guy a 'dumbfuck' or an 'asshole'

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World of Pain!
    Posts
    4,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Gonna wait and see if RH comes in here to call this guy a 'dumbfuck' or an 'asshole'
    1nchamber, the only reason (I think) that u got jumped on by a mod was for the homophobic slur. Now I know that you and most people don't mean things like that, but it is just an expression. I used to do it as well. At some point we have to grow up as a society and not use words that demean people. I had to do this b/c I was a equal op person while deployed and I am a sped teacher. I cringe when people say retard or what not. It doesn't anger men/c I know it is just an exspression that some people use.

    I admire that the mods are trying to clean this up and move our society in a less hateful manner. Maybe rh could have been more "polite" with you, but he threw it out there in a manner that gets the rest of our attention. U could take it as a learning oppurtunity and not take it so personally.

    My 2 cents

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    1nchamber, the only reason (I think) that u got jumped on by a mod was for the homophobic slur. Now I know that you and most people don't mean things like that, but it is just an expression. I used to do it as well. At some point we have to grow up as a society and not use words that demean people. I had to do this b/c I was a equal op person while deployed and I am a sped teacher. I cringe when people say retard or what not. It doesn't anger men/c I know it is just an exspression that some people use.

    I admire that the mods are trying to clean this up and move our society in a less hateful manner. Maybe rh could have been more "polite" with you, but he threw it out there in a manner that gets the rest of our attention. U could take it as a learning oppurtunity and not take it so personally.

    My 2 cents
    It doesn't take a genius to get that it was just an expression. He just wanted to be a jackass. The other guy said 'fuck DC' like this one, so I'm waiting to see the reaction.

    I do more reading and less posting lately here. The forums are full of morons lately, even some people who actually made good posts are posting like idiots or fighter bashing (which I don't do).

    OT: The funny part is I'm a fan of DC but that complaint is a bitch move.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,703

    Default

    I'm not posting like an idiot, I am an idiot!
    USA! USA! USA!

    Stealing is wrong!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    It doesn't take a genius to get that it was just an expression. He just wanted to be a jackass. The other guy said 'fuck DC' like this one, so I'm waiting to see the reaction.
    The "other guy" just said "Fuck DC." That was the sum total of his post. No other explanation, not even support for his statement. Couple that with the fact that 90% of his posts are useless, idiotic bullshit just like that, and he doesn't get any credit that would avoid a warning for fighter bashing.

    Compare that with RNS's post. There is content to back up his statement. Couple that with the fact that he actually contributes [when he's not triple posting] and his statements often inspire discussion that doesn't immediately degenerate into troll bullshit. So he does get credit to avoid a warning for fighter bashing. He is a bigger contributor to the forum.

    You, on the other hand, got shit for saying "gay." Note, I didn't ban you, I didn't block you, I just called you out for being a dumbfuck asshole. The reason I did that is because there are long-time posters, people who contribute more than you, and whose opinion I respect more than you, who also happen to be homosexual. I don't need them to come out and say anything to the fucking morons on here who have the intellectual/emotional maturity of a 10 year old, because homosexuality isn't the sum of their identity, they don't go here for that. They're here to read about MMA, and anything else is peripheral. But I'm not going to risk losing them over useless assholes like you. Here's another tip, while most of the people assume that this board is a total sausage fest, there are women who post here as well. So keep the misogyny bullshit to a minimum as well, because some of them are far better posters, contributors than you as well. I look at this the same way as I would if someone was talking shit about Black people, or Hispanics, or Asians.

    It's pretty simple.

    Don't post stupid shit, and I won't even notice you. Post good shit, and I will actually come to value your contributions.

    Or you can go on being johnny-internet-rebel and soon, you'll get to vent your bullshit worldview somewhere else.

    It doesn't matter to me, one way or another. Its just the internet.

    rh
    Last edited by rivethead; 09-21-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,601

    Default

    I thought I supported my my statement. F- DC was probably a bit harsh. If we are going to be all PC I could have said I strongly dislike the guy. That's really all I meant.

    I was entertained by him when I started watching him fight. Then I saw him trying to talk his way into a title fight with Jones and now this.

    If jones gets so much hate this guy should get much more.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World of Pain!
    Posts
    4,444

    Default

    Why would dc get more hate? Not that I hate jones either. I don't think either are bad people. Cormier has overcome a lot. Death of a daughter and death of his father as a child. I have made mistakes and don't judge jones but I think he gets hate for acting like a choir boy then wrecking vehicles while drunk. Not sure why DC would get more hate.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Welland , Ontario
    Posts
    790

    Default

    in the wise words of martin Lawrence.... "believe dat"
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

    Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Yeah I agree it is very arbitrary. I didn't verbalized my opinion well. I have no problem with DC asking and I have no problem if the commission said "sorry DC but there is no rule against your beard."
    Is there not a rule a fighter has to be neat in appearance and groomed?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Your pro-ghost politics are killing this site, RH. Shame on you and your Casper fetish.
    Whattcha got against the friendly ghost?

    Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    Yep. The Jones hate on this forum is pretty ridiculous. But then again there's only like 15 members nowadays that post a lot. Everyone else has been chased of by trolls. And most of the remaining members absolutely hate Jones.

    What was that forum that all the old school people disbanded to?
    Sherdog. You should make an account ;p

    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I haven't been posting much lately either. Where is that wonderful son of a bitch Hoss at? I miss him.
    The spirit of Hoss is all around you.... Hoss made an appearance in the last Bisping thread to drop the Hbomb gif. Much like Candyman, say Bisping's name 3 times and Hoss will appear with a devastating Hbomb gif.

    Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    1nchamber, the only reason (I think) that u got jumped on by a mod was for the homophobic slur. Now I know that you and most people don't mean things like that, but it is just an expression. I used to do it as well. At some point we have to grow up as a society and not use words that demean people. I had to do this b/c I was a equal op person while deployed and I am a sped teacher. I cringe when people say retard or what not. It doesn't anger men/c I know it is just an exspression that some people use.

    I admire that the mods are trying to clean this up and move our society in a less hateful manner. Maybe rh could have been more "polite" with you, but he threw it out there in a manner that gets the rest of our attention. U could take it as a learning oppurtunity and not take it so personally.

    My 2 cents
    Wise words from a wise man.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    It doesn't take a genius to get that it was just an expression. He just wanted to be a jackass. The other guy said 'fuck DC' like this one, so I'm waiting to see the reaction.
    It is a hateful term, you used it, you got called out on it, get over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    I do more reading and less posting lately here. The forums are full of morons lately, even some people who actually made good posts are posting like idiots or fighter bashing (which I don't do).
    http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/

    Give 'er a go. I am sure they would love your participating in their discussions.


    Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post

    If jones gets so much hate this guy should get much more.
    I disagree, Jones brings most of the hate on himself through his cocky attitude.

    DC is not the first to complain about someones beard / hair.

    Didnt Grey file a complaint against Guida's hair?

    Think about that nasty ass sweaty beard all up in your face as your clinching Roy up against the cage.. It would almost be like shoving your face into an over grown muff.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    there are women who post here as well
    I did not know that. Who are the women that post here?
    The only time I have seen a woman post here was Sakara's girlfriend and that was about 2 years ago. She was here for about a month and then disappeared.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •