Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Hillbilly beard in Housto

He should just deal with it. And it was a total bitch move for Maynard to complain about Guidas hair. If nothing else it impedes Guidas vision and makes it harder for him to escape a guillotine.

Hair should never be a factor in a fight.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    He should just deal with it. And it was a total bitch move for Maynard to complain about Guidas hair. If nothing else it impedes Guidas vision and makes it harder for him to escape a guillotine.

Hair should never be a factor in a fight.
    Yes it was but at least with guida it wasn't for him to cut his hair off from what I remember at least.

Ok ok ok.

This site = still fucking great!

Site members = mostly fucking rock.

Saying fuck = is a fucking awesome describing word.

Saying shit is gay = if its gay its gay. I cant say some shit is gay cos it hurts peoples feelings is just even more fucking gay. No discrimination here - Fuck a hommos feelings just as much as the next straight fag.

That didnt sound right but you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    Ok ok ok.

Saying shit is gay = if its gay its gay. I cant say some shit is gay cos it hurts peoples feelings is just even more fucking gay. No discrimination here - Fuck a hommos feelings just as much as the next straight fag.

In before the drop of the hammer...

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Yes it was but at least with guida it wasn't for him to cut his hair off from what I remember at least.
    If people are able to shave/wax their hair for an advantage in grappling, people should be able to grow their hair out for much less of an advantage. Anyone who complains about that comes off like a bitch.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Why would dc get more hate? Not that I hate jones either.
    I don't hate Jones. But I don't respect him very much. The fact that a lack of respect is automatically misinterpreted as hate may inspire people to hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I did not know that. Who are the women that post here?
    The only time I have seen a woman post here was Sakara's girlfriend and that was about 2 years ago. She was here for about a month and then disappeared.
    Try not to be an idiot for just 10 minutes. Go back and read what I wrote.

The fact that they're women is beside the point. They're not here to be women, they're here to read and comment about MMA. Their gender only matters in the case where I value their input enough to stop dumbfucks from posting shit that would prevent them from coming back--like Sakara's GF. Why do you think she left?

Hint: because people made more of her gender than they did of her interest in the sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    Ok ok ok.

No.

You clearly missed the point.

Shit isn't "gay" if you disagree with it, or don't respect it.

If someone called Jon Jones a stupid nigger or said dana was pulling some stupid kike shit by keeping fighter salaries low, nobody would be surprised if they got banned. I don't see any difference between the terms: discrimination is discrimination. If that is too difficult to grasp, you're free to go elsewhere. Either way, it's going to be a choice you made.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Edited..
    Last edited by Pasha K; 09-21-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I did not know that. Who are the women that post here?
    The only time I have seen a woman post here was Sakara's girlfriend and that was about 2 years ago. She was here for about a month and then disappeared.
    Uh oh, now they're going to need a cyberdating section in the forum!

Pashak, when was the last time I banned someone?

you missed the very obvious point: women post who want their gender to be anonymous. homosexuals post who want their sexuality to be anonymous. the first thing you asked is who the women are.

I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but that makes you an idiot.

and yes, I am an insufferable prick in real life as well. I'm cutting you slack because English is your second language, but you're coming off as a fool here.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

10. Default

Getting a little out of hand here.RELAX take a breath.
    I've been a promoter of posting without swearing and spelling them correcty. I've got more respect for someone who can make there point without F this and that gd. I had a son on hear where I didn't want him reading. Yes he knows all the words, but doesn't mean I want him using it in his writing and speach.

Also when your mad it shows in your writing even if you try not to. Go back and read what you wrote when mad and see.

rh you corrected me a few years ago and used no swearing. You have a vocabulary to mock anybody you want. Your smart enough not to get affended if your subject doesn't realize it from your wording. You carry the ace card as you can make them leave!

Thread Information