Thread: Jared Rosholt signs with UFC, debuts at TUF 18 Finale in November

Default Jared Rosholt signs with UFC, debuts at TUF 18 Finale in November

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...le-in-november

Another member of Team Takedown has joined the UFC's ranks.

Heavyweight Jared Rosholt (8-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC), the younger brother of UFC vet

Jake Rosholt, today announced his signing with the promotion for a debut opposite Walter Harris (4-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) at The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale, which takes place Nov. 30 in Las Vegas.

Not only that, but the younger Rosholt also welcomed a new addition to his family.

"What a day," he wrote on Twitter. "Had a healthy, perfect second child today and the call for my UFC debut!! November 30th in Vegas! Again, what a day..."

A source close to the fighter confirmed Rosholt's debut opponent to MMAjunkie.com. The fighter was unreachable for comment on his signing, as was Team Takedown head Ted Ehrhardt.

Wow what D level fighter to have signed i did not know the ufc needed someone who really don't know MMA

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    Wow what D level fighter to have signed i did not know the ufc needed someone who really don't know MMA
    you are thinking of jake this is his younger brother jared who is an up and coming prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    you are thinking of jake this is his younger brother jared who is an up and coming prospect.
    no i'm not i know who he is very well
    unlike most of the people on this fourm these days (it was not like this 4 years ago) I WATCH all mma so i've seen the guy many times he not by any means ufc ready all he got is a lay n pray chance in the ufc his skill set does not put him any close to the bottom rung of the hwd

Jared's a puppy with big paws. He's got nice background credentials, but he carries alot of extra weight and he still has alot of work to do. He's really raw, but he's got potential. He's more around the level of BFC HWs at this juncture, this'll be a big step-up.

UFC signed the guy who beat him, Derrick Lewis, who has yet to debut and IMO, he's a helluva lot better HW to keep an eye on. That said, Jared still has potential, just dunno if he's UFC ready....

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    no i'm not i know who he is very well
    unlike most of the people on this fourm these days (it was not like this 4 years ago) I WATCH all mma so i've seen the guy many times he not by any means ufc ready all he got is a lay n pray chance in the ufc his skill set does not put him any close to the bottom rung of the hwd
    if you know so much about him then you are completely exaggerating that he is a D level prospect.

I do not have any idea on who is him. But if he is seriously that bad, then probably his opponent will be Nikita Krylov.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I have enjoyed the younger rosholts legacy or Titan fights that I have seen on axis on Friday nights. I agree with fedorlei that he definitely has potential. Looks like a big ole country boy out there. Not sure if he is ready to be a world beater but he is a solid prospect.

Thread Information