+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: White wants Rich Franklin to retire

Not sayin fighters in on it. Just basin it off what dana says. In the media leading up to the fight dana would say it could/should be richs last fight. And the situation of dana changing his mind is based on if rich comes in and ends the fight in a huge ko of some sort. I understand dana tends to keep to his word on these subjects of retirement. But then that's what he does talks. How long has been callin for bj to hang them up but gets fights and believe (correct me if I'm wrong) he has change his mind on that matter once.

It is possible, but I don't think that's the case. I could be wrong though. Either way it's still wildly inappropriate.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Ever wonder how dana would react if one of his fighters stated publically that he's outlived his usefulness to zuffa and that it was time for him to step down as UFC president?

That would probably be hilarious.

rh
    What a stupid ass question / statement
    Anyone who's watched him though the years knows what Dana would do

This fucking guy has no idea what the fuck I do every fucking day! I fucking wake up every fucking day at...wait fuck that! I don't fucking sleep to fucking wake up from fucking sleep, and fucking boom! I am fucking working my ass off! Every fucking day I've fucking got guys calling about this and fucking that! Every fucking day there is a fucking injury or somebody gets into fucking trouble, and I gotta fucking save the fucking day! He needs to fucking shut his mouth and fucking stick to fucking fighting! I don't tell that fucking asshole how to fucking fight or when to fucking retire!...oh wait...fuck you for tricking me into seeing my own fucking hypocrisy! Fuck me too! Fuck everything! I'm gonna go hang out with my friend that's missing a tooth...

There you go.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    What a stupid ass question / statement
    Anyone who's watched him though the years knows what Dana would do
    you should quit while you're behind, genius.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

He'll likely get one last fight. And if he wants to retire on that note, then he should be given the chance to do so.

Rich Franklin is fucking awesome.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information