Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: White wants Rich Franklin to retire

1. A juice bar in Beverly Hills will do a killing. Those yuppies eat that shit up.

2. I hate when Dana calls for a fighter to retire, Franklin could still easily be a force at MW if he wanted to.

3. He has earned the right to have one more fight if he wants. He has always stepped up when the UFC has needed him. late notice, headline PPVs in other countries, TUF coaching. I say give him Bisping or Machida as his last fight.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

"I want BJ Penn to retire", "Wanderlei has to retire", "I want Franklin to retire" "I want (insert 10 more fighters) to retire".

And when is he finally going to say "Probably now it is my time to retire!" ?

He has been in UFC longer than any of the fighters he wants to retire. And unless them, he has never stepped into the ring. All he does is tweet some Bullshit and rant in interviews. He is the one who has to retire.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    "I want BJ Penn to retire", "Wanderlei has to retire", "I want Franklin to retire" "I want (insert 10 more fighters) to retire".

And when is he finally going to say "Probably now it is my time to retire!" ?

He has been in UFC longer than any of the fighters he wants to retire. And unless them, he has never stepped into the ring. All he does is tweet some Bullshit and rant in interviews. He is the one who has to retire.
    You know what would be fun? When ever there is a thread about Dana White, lets start a pool to try and guess when Pasha will come in and bash him. Like for instance, Pasha has the #12 post in the thread. So the next time Cat or Sak start a thread about Dana White, everybody immediately come in and post a number. And then we'll see when he comes in and posts what # posts it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    The idea of a juice bar does seem seriously foreign to me.
    Maybe it involves strippers?

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    Juice bar doesn't seem like a good business idea to me, but I live in Northern Ontario, so we're not really chock full of the liberal hippie douchebag types who would frequent a juice bar... We've got plain ol' douchebags, and dirtbags, and losers, but not too much of that liberal hippie douchebag crowd.

That said, best of luck to Rich, have always enjoyed him as a fighter.
    I'm in southern Ontario and booster juice is pretty popular right now. I don't know how comparable that is to what franklin's juice will be; but based on no in depth knowledge of this subject I'm pretty sure any juice bar in Beverly Hills owned by a ufc champion will have a fair amount of success.

Kevo, he'll be post 16 onthis thread to rebut the contest.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Kevo, he'll be post 16 onthis thread to rebut the contest.

H.
    Actually you were #16, but thanks for participating!

That is a great idea Kevo! Let's do it!!
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Look it's even got his seal of approval

You know what would be fun? When ever there is a thread about Dana White, lets start a pool to try and guess when Pasha will come in and bash him. Like for instance, Pasha has the #12 post in the thread. So the next time Cat or Sak start a thread about Dana White, everybody immediately come in and post a number. And then we'll see when he comes in and posts what # posts it is.
    Follow-up bets- How long for someone in the same thread to call him a "Genius" at business....and name the member for the trifecta.

I can see this being quite lucrative for the bookies.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Thread Information