Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC 165 weigh in results

Default UFC 165 weigh in results

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/9/20/47...afsson-toronto

UFC 165 Main Event:

205 lbs.: UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones (204.5) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (204.5)
    UFC 165 Co-Main Event:

135 lbs.: UFC Interim Bantamweight Champion Renan Barao (135) vs. Eddie Wineland (135.5)
    UFC 165 Pay-Per-View Main Card (10 p.m. ET):

265 lbs.: Matt Mitrione (260.5) vs. Brendan Schaub (237)
    185 lbs.: Francis Carmont (186) vs. Constantinos Philippou (186)
    155 lbs.: Pat Healy (155) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov (156)
    UFC 165 FOX Sports 1 Prelims (8 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Myles Jury (156) vs. Mike Ricci (155.5)
    135 lbs.: Ivan Menjivar (137)* vs. Wilson Reis (135)
    170 lbs.: Chris Clements (169.5) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.5)
    135 lbs.: Mitch Gagnon (136) vs. Dustin Kimura (136)
    UFC 165 Facebook Prelims (6 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Renee Forte (155.5) vs. John Makdessi (155)
    155 lbs.: Jesse Ronson (155.5) vs. Michel Prazeres (155)
    135 lbs.: Alex Caceres (136) vs. Roland Delorme (136)
    265 lbs.: Nandor Guelmino (230) vs. Daniel Omielanczuk (245.5)

*Menjivar has one hour to lose one pound

Isn't Wineland supposed to lose the last half pound since its a title fight, interim or otherwise?

Dana White looks fucking huge
    Wineland weighed in @ 135.25lbs not 135.5lbs
    Last edited by mma #1 fan; 09-20-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Well I feel dumb. Oh well. I wish I could have had the damn video load for me. Then I wouldn't talk out of my ass as badly. Maybe.

Dang, has Mitrione always been around the 260 mark?
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Jones looks very relaxed and self confident, I wish he stopped doing that "Woooooo" with a girly voice after each weigh in though.

What's up with Rogan's botches at the beginning? He wanted to begin presenting the fighters, and he suddenly realized that there was no Silva, Dana, the 2 girls and the guy for doing the weigh ins.
    And then unable to pronounce Daniel Omielanszhuk?? I mean, it is not at all the hardest surname that exists.
    There is a lithuanian soccer player named ˇvirg˛dauskas, that is a challenging surname.
    Omielanzhuk is not complicated at all for him to say "I can not even pronounce this" .

One more point. Before someone says "I wish Nurmagomedov stopped using that dumb wig", that is not a wig; that is a Dagestani hat.
    I do not like it though.

Some fake drama BS between Mitrione (I am indeed also surprised that he weighs so much, for some reason I thought he was about 240) and Schaub. I hope Mitrione wins
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Never thought i'd see Jones look smaller than his opponent in the LHW division! Goose seemed very determined and very confident in the Countdown special too. Would love to see him win but i think i'm wishfully thinking...

I really want to like Nurmagomedov. i love the way he fights but he comes off like a bit of a douche sometimes. Still hope he wins though

Quote Originally Posted by CA_Gas Bag View Post
    Well I feel dumb. Oh well. I wish I could have had the damn video load for me. Then I wouldn't talk out of my ass as badly. Maybe.
    Wineland was actually announced as 135 1/4 lbs so in fact he was over... seems like everyone turned a blind eye to it though

That happened with Hominick as well. The Ontario commission must give a little leeway
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Meathead and Schuab's attempt to heat up with fight and create some beef has failed horribly and everyone can see through it.

Although, there might be some tension between the two after Meathead puts his fist through Schuab's chin.

Thread Information