Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cris Cyborg: ‘The UFC Protects Ronda Rousey

Default Cris Cyborg: ‘The UFC Protects Ronda Rousey

http://www.bjpenn.com/cris-cyborg-th...+NEWS+BLOGS%29

“Everybody knows the UFC protected her. I’m ready for fight with anybody. I never choose opponent, never. I train every day and I never choose girls for fighting. I don’t know, I am in Invicta, you know. But when she first says she wants this fight, it’s not in my hands. I’m not a promoter. I fight in Invicta, not in my hands. It’s in their hands. I can’t make 135. I try, but I can’t. 140, I did it one time to fight Shayna Bazsler. I make 140. That was five years ago and I think that would be too much for me. For fans, make it for them to watch the fight. I don’t care about belts. I don’t care. I like to fight.” - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/cris-cyborg-th....WlJmlj4m.dpuf

2. Default

If it was a carinval side show Cyborg would be a perfect champ, but to challendge her but not at her weight is lame to me

Try going off the roids and lose some muscle

The Champ doesn't need to change weight. If you want to fight the champ you have to go to the champ's weight (except for champ vs champ).

I'm not so sure she's really that much stronger than Rhonda. After watching a few episodes, Rhonda looks kinda ripped herself. I don't think cyborg would push her around in the clinch. Striking would be the big difference. Too bad Cyborg can't make 135, and I don't see the UFC adding the 145 weight anytime soon. Invicta just has to build that weight class and develop strong fighters from all over the world. Rin Nakai would be a perfect fight.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

UFC will wait until Invicta has a nice roster of 145 pounders with good names on it and then they will try to buy (And then obviously kill) the org.
    Sadly, there is still a lot of time before that happens, and no one will be interested anymore in seeing Ronda vs Cyborg.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Ronda competed well over 135 in Judo and talked a ton of shit on Cyborg lol so if she's not willing to go up a bit and fight her the least she can do is keep her mouthy ass shut.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

I think they both have had words for each other,the difference Rhonda moved onto be a UFC champion and forgetting Cyborg, while Cris is still chasing RR because she has nothing else going on. This fight will never happen, Rousey will move on to be known as the best female fighter and that's all the UFC cares about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

The UFC will create another womens division the exact second that a hot girl with any talent can't make the current weight class.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    The UFC will create another womens division the exact second that a hot girl with any talent can't make the current weight class.
    and how do you know this great swamy?

Thread Information