Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cris Cyborg: ‘The UFC Protects Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    I think they both have had words for each other,the difference Rhonda moved onto be a UFC champion and forgetting Cyborg, while Cris is still chasing RR because she has nothing else going on. This fight will never happen, Rousey will move on to be known as the best female fighter and that's all the UFC cares about.
    Dana white will gladly announce her as the best female fighter, meanwhile knowledgeable fans will know the truth

i would assume we will get a new ladys weight class after this tuf and i'd assume it will be 145

Quote Originally Posted by Trustym2 View Post
    And again, where's the recent article/comment, other than answering a reporters question.

And the post from Twitter, wasn't that when they were trying to make the fight...the one that Cyborg couldn't make weight for and in response to a comment from Cyborg? hmmm

Actually after researching, it was even earlier than that, but in response to a pic of Gina Carano Cyborg posted after testing positive.

The full quote, "you don't just have a dick, you are a dick for posting that picture of Gina, you cheater."
    Again, there's been an endless flow on sewage from her mouth. Search Youtube if you are that intent on proving him wrong. Again, I am absolutely positive, as are most of us here, that Rousey has been shit talking Cyborg. From what I recollect, Rousey has called her a man and a roider while knowing that her belt is safe at 135. Rousey has already admitted that, when she was 145, she was carrying alot of fat and would have a significant weight disadvantage were she to jump to 145 again.

@Pash: 115 is the next highest occupied Women's division and has more established fighters than 145.

115 also has the next most marketable Women's fighter:

Last edited by Sniggles; 09-23-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trustym2 View Post
    If someone asks her about her, she will respond...just as anyone does. Other than that, please tell me the last time she talked shit other than to say, I'm here if you want to fight me??
    Seriously? Ronda is the one that started the shit talking with cyborg.. then when she got a few wins and got people to talk about her, she ran to another division and continued to talk shit, while refusing to go back up and fight cyborg. And it seems like cyborg was the one being asked a question about Ronda in this interview, she isn't just bringing it up out of spite.

5. Default

I think the UFC will protect Rhonda to a point. The UFC hypes her as much as they do Jones.

you can tell who the UFC likes cause they do not hype DJ at all...he is the 125 champ in case you did not know.
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    I think the UFC will protect Rhonda to a point. The UFC hypes her as much as they do Jones.

you can tell who the UFC likes cause they do not hype DJ at all...he is the 125 champ in case you did not know.
    I think you may be off the mark with DJ a bit... Rogan never stops selling how great he is during his fights. They also use him almost exclusively to headline the higher profile TV where there is a larger fanbase watching.

DJ will get his since he will be champ for 35 years if he can continue the beat the other 3 guys in that division.
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    DJ will get his since he will be champ for 35 years if he can continue the beat the other 3 guys in that division.
    We all remember how barren the MW division was, look at it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    We all remember how barren the MW division was, look at it now.
    It is very different.
    People will never love to see how tiny men fight eachother. They just dont't care about that division
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    It is very different.
    People will never love to see how tiny men fight eachother. They just dont't care about that division
    Didn't they say that about the Lightweight division at one time?

Thread Information