Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
Not sure who exactly had Frankie beating Aldo, and yea he had a terrible weight cut and lost the 5th and maybe the 4th round in that fight. But he has consistently beaten better competition the last 3 years than anybody else. Including guys who have moved down to his weight class. Which for me cements his P4P status.
Well....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post

- Aldo vs Edgar: I personally scored it 48-47, but I think people going nuts over the 49-46 like it was a robbery may need to watch the fight again. The 3rd and 5th round were both very close. Only the 4th went clearly to Edgar. Nonetheless, it was too bad that Aldo abandoned his leg kicks after the 3rd round as it was a huge difference maker. Edgar is just awesome. It just sucks how close of a 2nd place he is at 2 weight classes. He is probably the only guy who is still one of the top p4p fighters after 3 straight losses. It really should be Aldo vs Lamas next, but that text message from Pettis now may say otherwise. That would be a crazy fight.

Overall great event.
Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
I was leaning 48-47 Edgar, but I wouldn't have a problem with 48-47 Aldo. But when the judges show such blatant bias by scoring it 49-46 Aldo, it makes you question their ability to score the fight as well as its outcome.
Quote Originally Posted by rob_bills View Post
Poor Frankie. Still one of my faves of all time, these judges man. I guess he needs to mix it up more, I feel if he chased it he could have won one and two tbh.

Breaks my heart seeing a real warrior who puts it all on the line every fight get the shit end of the stick all the time. But it is what it is. Hope he stays at 145 and works his way to another shot.
Quote Originally Posted by FedortheCan View Post
Gotta admit, I just don't like Frankie, In fact I hate him..... but I had Frankie winning that fight 48-47 by taking rounds 3 through 5.
Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
I had Frankie winning the last 3 and the fight. I get that not everybody has it that way, but 49-46 what the fuck man?!?!?! These judges suck so much.
Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
I give it to Frankie 3,4 and 5.......

Won't be shocked if it's a draw.
Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
48-47 Edgar.
Quote Originally Posted by mmawolverine View Post
come on frankie edgar 3-2
oh fuck my stream