Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nate Diaz says he'll be attending his high school reunion instead of fighting Maynard

Fuck that if true!! Maynard is a solid payday and already has one win over him ?!! shit take that all day long , but the Diaz's are nutty so we'll see if its true and holds up or just talk.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

The main impediment to Nate attending his high school graduation.....

Dondelinger!!!!!!!!

Manager: Nate Diaz tweet about UFC scheduling, not so much high school reunion
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...school-reunion

According to his manager, UFC lightweight Nate Diaz's tweet about attending his high school reunion is his way of saying he wants to fight Gray Maynard at UFC on FOX 9 – not The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale.

Following this past Friday's Bellator 101, Mike Kogan told MMAjunkie.com: "It just makes sense that he fights Gray Maynard, who's ranked above him, on the same card where there's a title fight, so he just expressed a desire to fight on the Sacramento card."

This past week, Diaz (16-9 MMA, 11-7 UFC) was in the news for tweeting that he couldn't make a scheduled meeting with two-time opponent Maynard (11-2-1 MMA, 9-2-1 UFC) because the reunion was on the same night as the Nov. 30 fight card, which takes place at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.

Diaz later deleted the message. Kogan said the fighter isn't turning down the bout and is training to face Maynard.

However, the younger brother of Nick Diaz wants to do it a little bit later.

Kogan pointed out that UFC on FOX 9, which takes place Dec. 14 at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, Calif., and airs live on FOX, is much closer to Diaz's stomping grounds in Stockton and features Josh Thomson challenging Anthony Pettis for the UFC's lightweight title – a shot he gets coming off a TKO win over Diaz in April in San Jose, Calif.

"It has nothing to do with the reunion or not reunion," Kogan said. "He would like to see if he could fight on the Sacramento card. It's only two weeks later. It's closer to his house; it's like fighting in your backyard with more fans. That's really what it's about."

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    By the bike rack next to the flagpole!

And no bitch ass wrestling either.
    yeah and no hitting in the face

5. Default

Pluu-lease tell me someone watches the Tommy Toehold Show????

CÚsar Gracie jui jitsu WHAT???
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Pluu-lease tell me someone watches the Tommy Toehold Show????

CÚsar Gracie jui jitsu WHAT???
    Holy fuck it's funny! Skip to 4:55 for the part about Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information