Thread: Right Knee Healing Well, Cat Zingano May Now Have a Tear in Her Left Knee

Default Right Knee Healing Well, Cat Zingano May Now Have a Tear in Her Left Knee

Right Knee Healing Well, Cat Zingano May Now Have a Tear in Her Left Knee
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/knee-he...4567--mma.html

“Cat is now three months out from her right knee anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction,” he stated in a video Zingano posted on her Facebook page. “She’s three months out; her knee looks great. She’s got almost perfect motion, she’s got great strength, she’s got excellent stability. She’s about three months from getting back in the ring and starting to spar.”

The bad news, however, is that Dr. Kvitne believes Zingano may have a torn meniscus in her left knee.

Dr. Kvitne indicated that they were going to perform an MRI on the left knee to verify the torn meniscus, and if it is confirmed, they will immediately perform surgery hoping to avoid any further delay in her return.

“The only problem is the left knee appears to have somewhere along the line gotten into trouble with a medial meniscus tear,” said Dr. Kvitne. “So we’ll confirm that today with an MRI. If she does may have a torn meniscus, she’ll need surgery fairly quickly, so she can get back on track with the rehab.”
    Damn.

(Edit: Post time is showing 6 hours earlier than it actually is??)

not surprised. I blew my knee out almost 3 years ago and im 100% convinced there is damage to my left one now for compensating for my right knee for so long prior to surgery

Thread Information