http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...th-anniv-show/

Tito Ortiz has had some unusual moments on Twitter, but may have outdone himself as he sought to rally Ken Shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Randy Couture, and Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson to crash the UFC's 20th anniversary show. The show is UFC 167: St-Pierre vs. Hendricks, held on November 16, 2013, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Tito Ortiz ‏@titoortiz
@ShamrockKen @frankshamrock @Randy_Couture @Rampage4real maybe we should crash the show. I will buy the tickets.

Ken Shamrock ‏@ShamrockKen
@Randy_Couture @titoortiz @frankshamrock @Rampage4real - I like TITO's idea.

@titoortiz @frankshamrock @Randy_Couture @Rampage4real - I will stand beside you Tito. - frank lets go!!!!!

Frank Shamrock @frankshamrock
Huge day today: @twitter is going public and I got my nose fixed!

Tito Ortiz has had some unusual moments on Twitter, but may have outdone himself as he sought to rally Ken Shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Randy Couture, and Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson to crash the UFC's 20th anniversary show. The show is UFC 167: St-Pierre vs. Hendricks, held on November 16, 2013, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Tito Ortiz ‏@titoortiz
@ShamrockKen @frankshamrock @Randy_Couture @Rampage4real maybe we should crash the show. I will buy the tickets.

@Randy_Couture @titoortiz @frankshamrock @Rampage4real - I like TITO's idea.

@titoortiz @frankshamrock @Randy_Couture @Rampage4real - I will stand beside you Tito. - frank lets go!!!!!

Frank Shamrock @frankshamrock
Huge day today: @twitter is going public and I got my nose fixed!