Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tito trying to rally an MMA expendables crew to crash UFC 20th anniv show

Default Tito trying to rally an MMA expendables crew to crash UFC 20th anniv show

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...th-anniv-show/

Tito Ortiz has had some unusual moments on Twitter, but may have outdone himself as he sought to rally Ken Shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Randy Couture, and Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson to crash the UFC's 20th anniversary show. The show is UFC 167: St-Pierre vs. Hendricks, held on November 16, 2013, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Tito Ortiz ‏@titoortiz
    @ShamrockKen @frankshamrock @Randy_Couture @Rampage4real maybe we should crash the show. I will buy the tickets.

Ken Shamrock ‏@ShamrockKen
    @Randy_Couture @titoortiz @frankshamrock @Rampage4real - I like TITO's idea.

@titoortiz @frankshamrock @Randy_Couture @Rampage4real - I will stand beside you Tito. - frank lets go!!!!!

Frank Shamrock @frankshamrock
    Huge day today: @twitter is going public and I got my nose fixed!

Tito Ortiz has had some unusual moments on Twitter, but may have outdone himself as he sought to rally Ken Shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Randy Couture, and Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson to crash the UFC's 20th anniversary show. The show is UFC 167: St-Pierre vs. Hendricks, held on November 16, 2013, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Tito Ortiz ‏@titoortiz
    @ShamrockKen @frankshamrock @Randy_Couture @Rampage4real maybe we should crash the show. I will buy the tickets.

@Randy_Couture @titoortiz @frankshamrock @Rampage4real - I like TITO's idea.

@titoortiz @frankshamrock @Randy_Couture @Rampage4real - I will stand beside you Tito. - frank lets go!!!!!

Frank Shamrock @frankshamrock
    Huge day today: @twitter is going public and I got my nose fixed!

Ken Shamrock will say he is going, but 4 days before the event he will have to pull out because Tito did not live up one of his "agreements" in that Ken will only sit next to Rampage and Couture and they must only call him the World Most Dangerous man.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

"The Douchebagables"
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

^ Dont fighter bash. MMANews police are always lurking.

You gotta be talking about fighters to get in trouble. Those guys haven't been fighters in years

Don Frye should be there, with a mic in hand...

It seriously wouldn't surprise me if Tito is the first person to ever be removed from the HOF

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

The only people I want to see crash any event is the tandem of Don Frye and Bas Rutten, drunk or sober.

The ufc would not put them on tv so it be a mute point (that's if the could even get front row seats at this time)

How they see themselves:

How they really look:

Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information