I'd say so. People look at his size and physical gifts, but what about his brain? He's shown that he really thinks in that cage and has incredible mental dicipline to control his body even when he's hurt and dead tired. That's something most fighters can not do. His focus reminds me a lot of Fedor, Oh I know I invited all kinds of hell with that statement. But I'm talking about focus not personality. When Mike Tyson was only 19 and had one of the greatest trainers in history, he was like a sponge and damn near unbeatable. Jon reminds me a lot of him too. He's a weird guy which adds to the equation, a non-linear thinker. I would be very surprised if he isn't a different fighter the next time we see him. That fight against Gus showed a lot of holes in his game, If he shows that he'd fixed those holes in the next fight, then I don't think his opponent will have a prayer. I think Glover should get the next shot and have Cromeir and Gus fight it out for the #1 spot as the co-main event. BOOM! You're welcome America.....