Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Fights You Are Looking Forward To And Why

Default Upcoming Fights You Are Looking Forward To And Why

Can't wait for Bigfoot Silva vs Mark Hunt! Curious to see if Mark Hunt's run was a one time thing or if truly can establish himself in the top 10 for a significant amount of time. Bigfoot will most likely stifle Hunt on the ground and fence, but I am a sucker for a Cinderella story in MMA.

Bj v frankie 3

Because I love bj penn

While I do look forward to the above fights I believe Mark will smoke Bigfoot and Frankie/BJ III will be the same ol song and dance. Coincidentally enough my two most anticipated are on the same card . Pettis and Thompson being first . Not saying Josh is above and beyond what talent Anthony has faced thus far but believe his style will make for a fuckin great fight with a dec for showtime being the outcome. Also I have list and it goes Wanderlei , Carlos , Matt Hate to pick against any of them but smart money is on Condit while Matt does nothing but up his stock in a barnburner of a scrap.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

Condit / Brown.. for the 6th fight in a row I'll be counting Brown out.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Silva / Weidman II, GSP / Hendricks, Cain / JDS III, Faber / Macdonald, DC / Nelson, Rory / Lawler

WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

6. Default

Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva - MW (confirmed)
    Travis Browne vs. Josh Barnett - HW (confirmed)
    Cain vs JDS
    GSP v Hendricks

they all can end with ethier person winning by KO sub or UD and should be good fights
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Gegard Mousasi VS whoever they give him.
    Because Gegard is not getting the push I thought he'd get in the UFC and I want him to start smashing people.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

dimerules28 Guest

Ufc on fox 9 is gonna be insane... Talk about potential for high level exciting fights.

UFC 167 will be epic in general.

Gonna be a memorable night for sure!

Megumi Fujii vs Jessica Aguilar at Tale Tudo Japan 3!!!!

Thread Information