Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Bisping injured, Machida now faces Munoz.

Machida via ghost whisper.

Damn. Bisping just had surgery a few months ago, for a detached retina. Hope it's not a career killer.

How many times has Bisping pulled out of fights?

Also, Machida's move to middleweight was already official. He was scheduled to fight Tim Kennedy at fight for the troops.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Shitty welcome back for Munoz. Considering how hard he took the Weidman loss, I hope he has lots of supports in place after this fight.

An eye injury would be scary, I assume he re-aggravated the previous one? Cough, karma, cough.

Kudos to the couple posters who called that Bisping would back out of this fight due to an injury. I forget who called it and they were NOT stating Bisping was going to puss out, just that they had a feeling an injury would happen before this fight
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Maybe he threw his retina out spitting at a sparring partner. I dislike that fella with a fury that burns like a thousand suns. Shitty change for Munoz... Don't see machida losing this one. No sir.

Great fight for machida, abut a horrible one for munoz. I just hope Lyoto's cut goes well and Munoz doesn't have too much ring rust.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Shitty welcome back for Munoz. Considering how hard he took the Weidman loss, I hope he has lots of supports in place after this fight.
    It is not a welcome back fight, he fought Tim Boetsch in july and looked good.

Machida is the favorite, but it will be tougher for him than Tim kennedy.
    Who will fight Kennedy now?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

anyone realize how jacked Machida is in that picture...poor Munoz. And its odd that they were training together as little as 2 days ago - I guess props to them both for taking the fight?

Thread Information