+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey to Internet haters: 'Have some balls'

This season of TUF is really showing Ronda's true colors. I wonder if she is regretting doing the show, or behaving like she did for all of the world to see. Any feedback I have heard from anyone about the show has nothing but negative things to say about Rousey.

After visiting 'The Ultimate Fighter' set, Ronda Rousey's mother says she 'would have punched out a few people'After visiting 'The Ultimate Fighter' set, Ronda Rousey's mother says she 'would have punched out a few people'
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/30...white-mma-news

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    This season of TUF is really showing Ronda's true colors. I wonder if she is regretting doing the show, or behaving like she did for all of the world to see. Any feedback I have heard from anyone about the show has nothing but negative things to say about Rousey.
    I'm sure the UFC is regretting it... their poster girl for the women's division isn't going to help the marketability at all

Of course they are not going to regret anything. They never planned that Rousey would be so beloved by everyone. Rousey has been a "heel" since the very beginning and people will watch her fights hoping that she loses. That is all the UFC wants and needs.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

A female acting crazy. Huh, who woulda thunk it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

She is about as annoying as they come. She is about as personable as Nick Diaz but full of estrogen. Her teaming with the Diaz's is a match made in heaven and is very fitting. She's a legit badass though. Very intriguing to watch her fight even though you know exactly whats about to go down. I agree with PASHA K in that UFC is gloating that this is happening exactly as they planned, people will tune into her fights in hopes that she will lose.

If you read the article, she basically admits Ronda's always been a spoiled brat who cried anytime something went wrong or she didn't get her way. And SHEESH her mom always comes across like a beeyotch.

At least she gets it honestly.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

The truth of the matter is, if you're famous, people are going to post their opinions about you. Positive or negative. Those people aren't really interested in your opinion of their opinion. They're not looking for a dialog with you... so no, they're not going to come "say it to your face". Even if they did...what would do with the opportunity? Yell "Nu-uh!"? There is nothing you can do the vindicate yourself, you won't hit them because it'd be terrible for your career... and you're not entitled to vindication from some ones opinion any damn way. Just deal with it, and move on Rhonda.

She shoulda took her own advice and "have some balls" to fight Cyborg for her title when she had the chance instead of dropping down a weight class.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    The truth of the matter is, if you're famous, people are going to post their opinions about you. Positive or negative. Those people aren't really interested in your opinion of their opinion. They're not looking for a dialog with you... so no, they're not going to come "say it to your face". Even if they did...what would do with the opportunity? Yell "Nu-uh!"? There is nothing you can do the vindicate yourself, you won't hit them because it'd be terrible for your career... and you're not entitled to vindication from some ones opinion any damn way. Just deal with it, and move on Rhonda.
    I absolutely despise WMMA, so innitially I really just wanted to come in here and smash Ronda for once again making a very dumb comment. However ive already gotten two warnings for fighter bashing, so i wanted to try a different approach. I came actoss your post first and realized theres no way i couldve said it any better. I second this post.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information