Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ronda Rousey to Internet haters: 'Have some balls'

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    She shoulda took her own advice and "have some balls" to fight Cyborg for her title when she had the chance instead of dropping down a weight class.
    when did she have the chance? let me think oh wait she never had the chance to fight cyborg
    see when she fought in nov 2011 she said i'm moving down to 135 cyborg fight was in dec 2011 and thats the fight were she was stripped of the title after testing positive for stanozolol.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    when did she have the chance? let me think oh wait she never had the chance to fight cyborg
    see when she fought in nov 2011 she said i'm moving down to 135 cyborg fight was in dec 2011 and thats the fight were she was stripped of the title after testing positive for stanozolol.
    I wish more fighters are like JDS, when he came out and said he would fight Overeem even if he was juicing. He was confident that his skills and his heart would help him be a better fighter no matter what 'product' AO was taking.

Sadly, it seems more fighters avoid fighting someone because they dont trust their skills enough to beat a juiced up fighter. In Ronda's case, I believe deep down she knows it, UFC knows it, that she cant beat Cyborg whether it's at catchweight bout of 140lb or at 145lb. I understand she is the champion at 135lb, and she has the right to demand Cyborg to come down to 135lb too, but REAL/TRUE FIGHTERS (i.e., Dan Henderson) step UP in weight to fight the best.

For a while now, people have been speculating that Vitor is juicing while fighting in Brazil. But you gotta give some respect and credit to guys like Bisping, Rockhold, and Hendo for stepping up and taking a fight against Vitor, in Brazil.
    Last edited by MMA4EVERRR; 10-01-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    After the Julia Budd fight (Nov 2011) she was getting a title shot and she said she wasn't ready for Cyborg and went for Tates belt instead.

4. Default

Watch the first Tate fight and how many times she get tagged with her head straight up and horrible head movement. It's only a matter of time.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Thread Information