Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey to Internet haters: 'Have some balls'

After this season of TUF I dislike her. I want her to lose the belt.

Lesbian.

(calm down calm down. Its just a joke from a silly kiwi)
    Last edited by Tongan.Death.Grip; 09-30-2013 at 04:23 AM.

She is not coming off very well at all....

I think she is probably in need of a sports psychologist to be honest (not that there is anything wrong with that)... Once she get's her first loss things will really go downhill for her if her current behaviour is any indication

4. Default

acts like she is 10...has great SKILLS BUT way to whiney and seems like she needs all the attention
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

I'll say it, then I'll hide behind Cyborg.. come get you some Rousey
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Hallman: Ronda Rousey has mental health issues
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...health-issues/
    In a recent interview, Team Tate coach Dennis Hallman relates a scene where there was a delay in getting some of the Team Rousey assistant coaches getting paid. According to Hallman, the producer began to politely assure Ronda that it would be sorted out as soon as possible, when Rousey burst out.

'You shut your mouth when I'm talking to you," said Rousey to the producer according to Hallman. "You don't open you mouth when I speak to you, you sit there and shut your mouth! … she truly has mental health issues."

I'll just leave this here...

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I'll just leave this here...

The man lost a bet and paid up (so to speak). Sounds like more of a gentleman than Rousey or the TUF producers!

I sincerely do think she has some entitlement and spoiled child issues. To further it, people keep kissing her ass and telling her she's gorgeous (she's not) and she's the greatest ever (not proven).

You can tell she's a insecure by the way she always mentions cyborg then proceeds to say she's no threat or tells her to do something she's physically unable to do.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    The man lost a bet and paid up (so to speak). Sounds like more of a gentleman than Rousey or the TUF producers!

He was the reason the ufc stated a "dress code" for the cage lol

Ronda is doing nothing but hurting her own Marketability she going to start getting booed ever place she goes and I’m not sure if it will make her fold or not she is a bit more used to the high high level of pressure then most women fighters. However it will make it harder for her to get paid top dollar and good sponsors if everyone hate her

Thread Information