Thread: Matt Brown willing to fight Georges St. Pierre and Johny Hendricks ...

Default Matt Brown willing to fight Georges St. Pierre and Johny Hendricks ...

Matt Brown willing to fight Georges St. Pierre and Johny Hendricks ... at the same time

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/4/48...-same-time-mma

He first has to get through former interim-welterweight champ Carlos Condit at UFC on FOX 9, when the two collide in the co-main event on Dec. 14, 2013 in Sacramento, California. As far as Matt is concerned, should he best "The Natural Born Killer" in "Sac-Town," he should also replace him as the division's top contender.

"He's ranked number two, so if I beat him, I should be ranked number one, right? Or at least number two," said Brown during yesterday's (Oct. 3, 2013) UFC on FOX 9 press conference. "So, absolutely, no question about it (close to title shot). I think so, I don't know who else is in the division."

Indeed, a win over Condit could inch him closer to his long-desired shot at the strap. But, jumping from No. 10 all the way to the top spot seems like a stretch.

Regardless, when his time comes, Brown is ready to step up to the plate regardless if it's against "Rush" or "Bigg Rigg." In fact, he's more than willing to take them on at the same time.

"Both of them," he said without hesitation when asked who he preferred to fight. "I'll fight them both at once."

Brown v. Condit will be fireworks!

If Brown ever fights GSP & Hendricks in a handicap match, I will put some serious money on Brown not making it out of the first round.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

GSP, Hendricks and Condit all handle Brown without much trouble. Let's be honest, Brown is a fun guy to watch fight, but he's never faced an 'A' level fighter, and isn't an 'A' level fighter himself... He's a really durable fighter, but Condit will either be the 1st guy to knock him out, or the 10th guy to submit him.

Brown would look like Fitch after fighting GSP.

I like his enthusiasm but he doesn't get past Condit here.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Thread Information