Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Werdum: Overeem changed completely without PEDs

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Overeems gas tank sucks period. He still hasn't gotten dominated in his fights, just fades and finds a way to lose. Werdum is still butthurt he didn't win the rematch flopping on his back begging overeem to jump in his guard because he lacked the skill to take him down. I can't wait till jds knocks him out again or Cain mauls him, that's if he gets his shot. Fights against Russow, Nelson, and Nog shouldn't give him a shot imo.

Ever sinve his sub of Fedor I feel he gets overpraised, he's a good fighter but he's still not beat anybody to garner a shot or so much praise.
    Why all the Werdum hate? I think if anything, Werdum is underrated by a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Why all the Werdum hate? I think if anything, Werdum is underrated by a lot of people.
    His bjj praise is well deserved, that's it imo. That second Overeem fight really pissed me off and I can't look at him the same anymore. I was rooting for him then but now I just can't wait till he loses.

Sadly, in that fight, I thought he won every single exchange but was hell bent on dropping to guard and looked like he was getting punked.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    4 out of 5. Tops.
    Unless this is sarcasm 4 out of 5 and 8 out of 10 are the same percentage ratio, 80%.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    Unless this is sarcasm 4 out of 5 and 8 out of 10 are the same percentage ratio, 80%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Sadly, in that fight, I thought he won every single exchange but was hell bent on dropping to guard and looked like he was getting punked.
    He was landing more but they were more pitter patter type combos so he could set up the td. Overeem hit him less but with some hard shots and also threw him around a bit.

Overeem was too worried of the td to keep his hands up.

I think Werdum's stand up has got a lot better in the last couple years I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    I think Werdum's stand up has got a lot better in the last couple years I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the belt.

It can be said it has but Nelson, Russow, and old Nog ain't great strikers. I wanna see him against Miocic, Barnett, mir or even Browne before he gets a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    4 out of 5. Tops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    I expect you to simplify Rivet
    OK, OK, if they fought 2000 times, Werdum would win about 1600 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Without the juice, I think AO doesn't have the power to manhandle Werdum. Without that threat, Werdum can commit more and mix in setting up legitimate power shots as well as TD attempts. AO's chin is suspect enough for Werdum to knock him out.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Or more likely, AO can't ragdoll him when he goes for the TD so Werdum digs in and AO gets frustrated/tired and falls face first into a guillotine.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Thread Information