Today I got to watch the first three parts of the greatest ko's in ufc history and I'm sure I wasn't the only one who called 'bullshit' on multiple occasions. There were those I thought were too high (Tito over Evan Tanner), those I thought were ranked way too low (Hendo over Fedor), and a couple of the honorable mentions I felt are the very least top 100 (Daley over Scott Smith). I think I have a pretty good idea at what their top ten may look like, but I'm interested in what everyone's personal top ten knockouts are.
1. Anderson Silva over Vitor Belfort (UFC 126)
2. Jose Aldo over Cub Swanson (WEC 41)
3. Gabriel Gonzaga over Mirko Cro-Cop (UFC 70)
4. Gary Goodridge's over Paul Herrera (UFC 8)
5. Dan Henderson over Michael Bisping (UFC 100)
6. Edson Barboza over Terry Etim (UFC 142)
7. Scott Smith over Pete Sell (TUF 4 Finale)
8. Rampage Jackson over Ricardo Arona (PRIDE Critical Countdown '04)
9. Wanderlei Silva over Rampage Jackson (PRIDE 28)
10. B.J. Penn over Sean Sherk (UFC 84)
On a side note, it really did hurt to exclude Rashad over Chuck, Randleman over Cro-Cop, and Hendo over Wanderlei.