Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: UFC Fight Night Discussion.

1. Default

Ah so great to see Maia lose and to see Erick Silva knocked the F off his high horse. Great night man.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Ah so great to see Maia lose and to see Erick Silva knocked the F off his high horse. Great night man.
    You went through withdrawals! Admit it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I'm sure he is well aware.
    Yea ummmmm, I do not try to pretend I do not cheer for the wrestler in 99% of situations. I do not know why he acts like it's something I would be unaware of.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Yea ummmmm, I do not try to pretend I do not cheer for the wrestler in 99% of situations. I do not know why he acts like it's something I would be unaware of.
    No, you're still unaware. You're unaware that your analysis has nearly zero credibility because it always comes from the same place, regardless of the situation.

Why does anybody want to hear how you scored the fight when we all already know how blinded you are, every time something with a wrestler occurs? I'm surprised you even gifted Maia a round, since Shields came out for all five. At this point, I'm surprised you hadn't scored Davis/Machida 30-24 for Davis. When I see your posts, regardless of the context, if its about a wrestler, I'm prepared for some bullshit, which I think is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    No, you're still unaware. You're unaware that your analysis has nearly zero credibility because it always comes from the same place, regardless of the situation.

Why does anybody want to hear how you scored the fight when we all already know how blinded you are, every time something with a wrestler occurs? I'm surprised you even gifted Maia a round, since Shields came out for all five. At this point, I'm surprised you hadn't scored Davis/Machida 30-24 for Davis. When I see your posts, regardless of the context, if its about a wrestler, I'm prepared for some bullshit, which I think is a waste of time.
    It's a live discussion of the fight. Everyone gives how they scored. All I did was give the 1st round to Shields instead of calling it a draw like everyone else did.

Explain to me how Maia won that fight? Tell me what three rounds did Maia win to win that fight? I will even give you the 1st and 4th round. Can you even make a legit argument for him winning the 2nd, 3rd or 5th round?

Sorry but you coming off as a pissed off fan boy because wrestlers have been knocking off all your favorite fighters.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Regardless of whether its a live discussion of a fight like last night or some comment made by a wrestler, you ALWAYS nuthug the wrestlers so consistently, no matter the situation. Now you want to posit that maybe the first was "close", but you aren't coming from a place anywhere near objectivity, you never do.

I'm not a pissed of fanboy, I'm pissed off that you never seem to look at any other perspective and instantaneously side with the wrestler. If the fight wasn't as close and say, Maia got screwed on a pretty far and away victory, you'd still have found some backdoor bullshit way to score it for the wrestler, I've seen you do it countless times. I'd respect and appreciate your affinity for wrestlers so much more and take your comments with so much more weight, if you once and a while came across as a pseudo-objective viewer. You're by no means an ignorant poster, but your posts are so difficult to take seriously since they always follow a strict party line for wrestlers and thus normally merit an eyeroll, which is silly.

Who gave round 1 a draw? RD 5 was a draw if there ever was one. Both landed a few strikes, neither got a take down and pretty much nullified each other. If anything Maia should get it based on TD.

Maia vs Shields was really boring, nothing really to say here. Shields is maybe the most broing fighter in the UFC right now.

Erick vs Stungun was very entertaining and the KO was very nice. Erick obviously did not see it coming at all.

Thiago Silva overall did a good fight but he looked in bad shape. He had considerable amount of extra fat and looked very heavy.
    And also it amazes me how he could not finish Hamill in the 3rd round. Hamill could barely satnd, he had his hands absolutely down and he was rocked. Thiago had a lot of time to land a beautiful high kick that could have finished the fight and he just prefered to continue destroy Hamill's legs. Anyway it was a solid performance.

Maldonado vs BeltrŠn, for me judges had it wrong. Beltran won round 1 and 2.
    Maldonado tried his best to copy the clowning stuff of Anderson Silva and I do not know if that somehow infuenced the judges in the first round.

Dillashaw vs Assuncao was another bad call IMO. Dillashaw looked very good in the first round and won the 3rd, it was a close round because none of them did anything special, but Dillashaw was a bit better.

Palhares vs Pierce. Well very nice submission but unfortunately Palhares got cut for holding it an extra second.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information