Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GSP 'very disappointed' with lack of UFC support for his drug testing

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    you are right, BJ and Rory did use VADA. I didnt actually know that before a google search but i found something pretty interesting when i did do the search. What i found was that there was a VERY similar situation in the BJ/Rory fight as there is for this fight (GSP/Hendricks). Did you know that VADA sponsored and paid for both fighters to take the test?

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/8/13/32...d-ufc-fox-vada

So they paid for fighters to take the test before - which brings me to my question of why Hendricks is making this out to be a big deal when it is the exact same thing they did before. Its not like they are making special exceptions for GSP himself.

Carlos agreed to additional testing when fighting GSP but Carlos also did not want to go the VADA test route and instead asked to use the World Anti Doping Agency... Needless to say, after that request the testing did not happen.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 10-10-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Didnt BJ and Rory use VADA? I wonder why they are not listed or pictured on the website?
    Both of their pictures were on the VADA website when they completed the program:
    Screen shot 2013-10-10 at 1.52.42 PM.jpgScreen shot 2013-10-10 at 1.52.26 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    I stand corrected on that point, thanks Doc.

I stand corrected on that point, thanks Doc.
    it seems the more we look into it the less shady VADA becomes.

it seems the more we look into it the less shady VADA becomes.
    It all boils down to the fact, two out of GSP's last 3 opponents have agreed to additional drug testing when requested by GSP, but when they have requested a different organization then VADA, the tests get stalled and do not happen. No?

It all boils down to the fact, two out of GSP's last 3 opponents have agreed to additional drug testing when requested by GSP, but when they have requested a different organization then VADA, the tests get stalled and do not happen. No?
    So what makes their request any different or any better than GSPs? Gsp is in the wrong for not accepting their request but the others are not in the wrong for declining Vada at GSPs request. Kind of a double edged sword if you ask me...hes damned if he did and damned if he didnt - and by that i mean this; if he doesnt take the test requested by the other fighter hes a juicer and on PEDs. if he requests Vada its because he is getting it paid by them and they will somehow mask a positive test so thus VADA and GSP are shady. The guy can literally do no right in this situation.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Gotta love how he specifically asked about "HGH" even after already asking what they test for. Nobody must've even looked at that post.
    ^^^ See what i mean Cat, asks about HGH - must be on HGH. thank you 1inthechamber for indirectly proving my double edged sword comparison.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 10-10-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Gotta love how he specifically asked about "HGH" even after already asking what they test for. Nobody must've even looked at that post.

So what makes their request any different or any better than GSPs? Gsp is in the wrong for not accepting their request but the others are not in the wrong for declining Vada at GSPs request. Kind of a double edged sword if you ask me...hes damned if he did and damned if he didnt - and by that i mean this; if he doesnt take the test requested by the other fighter hes a juicer and on PEDs. if he requests Vada its because he is getting it paid by them and they will somehow mask a positive test so thus VADA and GSP are shady. The guy can literally do no right in this situation.

Wait you are claiming it is a double edged sword for GSP? Just a few threads back you were shit talking Hendricks for not wanting to do GSP's VADA testing

LOL. Hendricks ducking the system - very funny imo
    Hendricks is ducking the system, even after saying "yeah ill do it. all I have in my system is blah blah blah DEER MEAT and blah blah blah"

Im going on a limb, Deer Meat = Horse Meat that he got from AO. haha
    To the guy that said it doesn't look like Hendricks is juicing - I present to you Bartolo Colón. Don't assume just looking at a person that they are / are not on PED's

Like FG already said, if Hendricks was putting up the 20K and doing the VADA tests and it was GSP not stepping up and doing the tests people would be flipping their shit. Not this "but it doesn't prove anything - this is nothing less than GSP trying to inconvenience Big Rig" like this isn't an inconvenience for GSP you know the guy putting up the money and going through the exact same testing...
    http://www.mmanews.com/forums/showth...-testing/page8

So you blame Hendrick's for not wanting to do VADA and claim he must be using but yet when GSP ducks 'neutral' testing agencies you claim people are picking on him?

And in your scenerio above, GSP could just agree to the 'neutral' testing agencies requested by his opponents, not drag out the process and get it done - since he is the one requesting the additional testing and all.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 10-10-2013 at 11:42 AM.

what quote would you like me to address...the deer meat part which i figured would obviously come off as joke? i apologize if it went over your head. the Picture of Colon which i posted in response to a guy that said something about appearance and linking it to PEDs and i showed him appearance doesnt always mean PEDs? or the part where in the press conference for their fight when asked by the media if he would accept the VADA testing which he answered all i have im my system is [enter hendricks quote here]...yeah sorry if your a man of your word you do the testing - which is the response i gave (or shit talking as you put it). At no point did i say in any of the quotes you just went and got that hendrick is or has been juicing. the only time i every said anything even close to that was in this very thread when i said the following:

i dont necessarily think Hendricks is jucing, but i would not be surprised at all if he got popped for diuretics. Given the amount of weight he cuts and how "easy" it comes off because of the Dolce diet. I could possibly see something showing up in his tests that wouldnt normally...but with that said i dont see either guy failing the test. With all the talk in the media about it they would be stupid to even consider it.

what quote would you like me to address...the deer meat part which i figured would obviously come off as joke? i apologize if it went over your head. the Picture of Colon which i posted in response to a guy that said something about appearance and linking it to PEDs and i showed him appearance doesnt always mean PEDs? or the part where in the press conference for their fight when asked by the media if he would accept the VADA testing which he answered all i have im my system is [enter hendricks quote here]...yeah sorry if your a man of your word you do the testing - which is the response i gave (or shit talking as you put it). At no point did i say in any of the quotes you just went and got that hendrick is or has been juicing. the only time i every said anything even close to that was in this very thread when i said the following:
    I wasnt trying to point out the fact you said he was juicing, I was pointing out the fact you claimed he was ducking the system and then continued to shit talk him for it. Yet, in this thread, you claim people are picking on GSP or that he is held to a double standard in regards to fulfilling his opponents requests.

Hendricks asking for a different testing agency is no different from Condit asking for a different testing agency. But both requests are different from GSP's seemingly strong desire to only use VADA.

And before you respond with the claim Hendricks initially agreed to additional testing and then backed out, yes, he agreed when the question was sprung on him in the media then back tracked when he learned more about the situation. Hendricks gladly said he would do anther agency..
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 10-10-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Thread Information