+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who Gets Back To The UFC First?

Hybrid View

Default Who Gets Back To The UFC First?

Dan Lauzon or Josh Burkman and why?
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

i'd say josh but the would depend on the contracts they sigend
    josh is set to fight for wsof title here soon
    and his wife is International Yoga Champion something i did not even know you could be a champ in

dan never won a fight in the ufc

Dan's a helluva lot younger, he's matured and he doesn't have the wear and tear that Burkman does, so I'm going with him. Enjoy Burkman alot, but I think he'll find greater success in the small pond of WSOF than the UFC, where I see him not cracking the top 15.

2 solid opinions both going other directions I like.. This intrigued me both fighting for WSOF but both 5 or 6 wins in a row .
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information