Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CFA 12 results: Ashlee Evans-Smith stops Fallon Fox

Thank you BasedGod
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Good job, Ashlee Evans-Smith.

Beating men and women.
    And fallon fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    And fallon fox.
    That is a man
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Pashak, I would say you are correct, but men don't hit women.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

I know everyone in here already has their minds made up over what a transgender freak of woman beating nature Fallon fox is. But I'd just like to point out, you're not talking about a man that just wanted to hit women so bad he became one. You're talking about a man that has never felt like a man. Mentally he has always been a woman. Sex is scientific. Gender, as well as gender roles sexually and in society are cultural, and psychological.

Also, to under go transgender surgery you have to pass a strict screening of your emotional health... If they find a history of abuse or find that person to be mentally unstable, they won't allow it.

you're talking about a person that has never felt right as the person they were born as... Can you imagine how awful that would be?

Also you have to go through intense horomone therapy, which leaves you with basically less testosterone then your average woman. This therapy over a long period actually changes your muscle structure, and your ability to put on muscle.

And lets not forget that having been born with a dick does not make you inatly more agile, quick, or accurate. So what benefits it might have afforded a man over a woman were probably eroded by his years estrogen therapy.

I know noone agrees. Just had to cast my hat into the ring on this one.

I think commissions should address it and if they say its ok, and choose to use research and knowledge then that should be the say. If they say its not ok using the same research and speaking with knowledgable people then is accept that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    I know everyone in here already has their minds made up over what a transgender freak of woman beating nature Fallon fox is. But I'd just like to point out, you're not talking about a man that just wanted to hit women so bad he became one. You're talking about a man that has never felt like a man. Mentally he has always been a woman. Sex is scientific. Gender, as well as gender roles sexually and in society are cultural, and psychological.

Also, to under go transgender surgery you have to pass a strict screening of your emotional health... If they find a history of abuse or find that person to be mentally unstable, they won't allow it.

you're talking about a person that has never felt right as the person they were born as... Can you imagine how awful that would be?

Also you have to go through intense horomone therapy, which leaves you with basically less testosterone then your average woman. This therapy over a long period actually changes your muscle structure, and your ability to put on muscle.

And lets not forget that having been born with a dick does not make you inatly more agile, quick, or accurate. So what benefits it might have afforded a man over a woman were probably eroded by his years estrogen therapy.

I think commissions should address it and if they say its ok, and choose to use research and knowledge then that should be the say. If they say its not ok using the same research and speaking with knowledgable people then is accept that as well.

Whoa whoa WHOA there buddy, you can get the fuck out of here with your logical and well thought out statement. There is no place for that in this thread. May that demon creature be thrown into the firey pits of hell! This abomination of God must repent! Praise Ashlee Evans Smith, warrior of the Lord!
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I tape all the axis fights but have not had time to see this one yet. Was it a good fight? Was it a good event?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Whoa whoa WHOA there buddy, you can get the fuck out of here with your logical and well thought out statement. There is no place for that in this thread. May that demon creature be thrown into the firey pits of hell! This abomination of God must repent! Praise Ashlee Evans Smith, warrior of the Lord!
    Well thanks. I'm sure this won't be a popular opinion. But I think most people are looking at this in the most simplest of lights, with no actual knowledge of the whys or how's of gender reassignment. I'll freely admit I don't know if he'll retain an edge, but the things I've read and the people I've talked to seem to think he will be even or maybe at slight disadvantage... But either way when people act as if he's just a bully that wants to beat women... That's just absurd to the point of being offensive.

If you don't support him fighting women that's fine, but all this name calling and talk of her being disgusting is a little to far. As cat said, wether serious or not... It's fighter bashing. It's human bashing.

I support what you are saying rspier.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post

It's funny to read this. I always hear about its not faith its not belief its science. Yet when the shoe fits on the other foot its well sex is a scientific thing but we are gonna ignore science and facts and go on emotional feel here.

I dont get the whole man wanting to be a woman thing but to each there own. HOWEVER if a man feels the need to change himself into a herself he should have to give up competing in contact sports with women. Now I'm sure there are some on here who are hating just because, but you have many who take issue with this only because of fighting women aspect.

Thread Information