Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: CFA 12 results: Ashlee Evans-Smith stops Fallon Fox


  1. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,439

    Default

    The real funny thing here is how some people consider that everybody should be in pro of transexuals and if someone does not like them then he is a fucking dumbass idiot.

    A man without a dick fighting women is not a big deal, but oh damn, calling a trans "a man without a dick", ufff that is so much hate and fighter bashing.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff



  2. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,217

    Default

    If you guys want to pose questions about the legitimacy of transgenders, you should take it to the P&R sub-forum. Every single Fox thread needn't have the same regurgitated shit. Like it or not there is not just rules about fighter bashing but also political opinions. This is a political opinion. You don't have to be overly PC, but you needn't joke about an individual who happens to be transgendered pursuing what they want from life. You can debate the merits but you needn't have to insult in the process. Use your brain and create an argument rather than giving a simple meathead response.

    You can joke without being offensive, as there are LGBT members of this board which has been stated over and over. I have been guilty of spewing political beliefs occasionally here, but I don't demean someone else's very existence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    The real funny thing here is how some people consider that everybody should be in pro of transexuals and if someone does not like them then he is a fucking dumbass idiot.

    A man without a dick fighting women is not a big deal, but oh damn, calling a trans "a man without a dick", ufff that is so much hate and fighter bashing.
    Such a simplistic way of looking at the world might just make you look like one very often to others who are more thoughtful.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 10-16-2013 at 08:13 PM.

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    The real funny thing here is how some people consider that everybody should be in pro of transexuals and if someone does not like them then he is a fucking dumbass idiot.

    A man without a dick fighting women is not a big deal, but oh damn, calling a trans "a man without a dick", ufff that is so much hate and fighter bashing.
    Pasha, nobody cares if you respect trans people or not. But this is not the forum for you to tell them whether you do or not.

    Is that so difficult to understand?

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  4. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I don't really enjoy posting about MMA here anymore, and the stuff I do feel compelled to post about only pisses me off. I've never wanted to do a big farewell thing, and then start posting again the next day, so I think I'm done here. I'll be in my cave where us neanderthals think that it's wrong for a dude with a mutilated Dick to play pretend while hitting women. You guys have fun patting each other on the back for being so damn open minded.
    Don, I think taking a break from the forum might be good. I do it myself from time to time, though I don't announce it.

    i would like to see you come back, however - and I say that as a poster who is 100% in disagreement with you on this particular issue. Because this is just one issue affecting MMA, and I typically enjoy reading your posts on the rest of them.

    if you don't come back, well, that officially sucks in my opinion.

  5. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    It has zero to do with faith...Gender is a man made concept. Sex is scientific. Those are both facts. Gender is how you identify yourself, not what sexual organs you have. I don't get it either, and I'm glad because it must awful to feel that conflicted about yourself. I'm merely stating that its not as simple as a man beating his wife. Or a random at a bar punching a woman. At this point, these women know, and they are signing on their own volition. They are stepping up with all the facts and choosing to fight. I'm in no position to judge her as a person. I think the commissions should have always been aware of it, and what it really comes down to is does she, given that shewas born a man, have an unfair advantage? If not, then game on. If they decide she does have an unfair advantage, then yet shouldn't allow her to fight.
    Well...doesn't that kind of support my point then?? I mean is gender is man made and we can choose then shouldn't sex, which is scientific be used to determine if a person should be competing as a male or female? If a person decides to change there sex after puberty should they still be considered there new sex for combat sports? Its not like this is a person who at a young age (which is a whole other topic not for discussion here) but a grown man who decided to become a women with the intent of competing against women in a combat sport? No, sorry I do not agree with it and I think it is fucked up, twisted, sick, and makes that person a piece of shit. Now, if this person would have said, as a grown man, that I want to become a woman...well I dont get it, I dont understand but it is not my place to judge. However, as a grown man if you decide to become a woman you give up certain rights as a man. Peeing standing up and fighting in combat sports are 2 things you give up.

    You say well she has a right to make a living and to fight and that the woman she is fighting knows...but what about the other woman who should have a right to fight and make a living and her back is against the wall to fight a man who decided to become a woman.

    Sorry but I have no respect for someone who becomes trans gender because it gives them a leg up in following there dream. From everything I have read that is what it seems to come down to when you read between the lines.

  6. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    I am Macatron!
    Posts
    6,484

    Default

    I don't believe Fox should be able to fight women. I think it's about as unfair as fighters being able to use TRT. I also understand people being up in arms about it but I don't think calling Fox "It" is the proper way to show my frustration with the people who decided it was ok. The athletic commission chooses to let people fight with unfair advantages. I don't think Hendo is one of the all time greats like others do because he uses TRT. I'm not gonna call him a piece of shit because some moron says it's ok for him to elevate "his" natural testosterone level. Fighters don't make the rules, they just play by them.

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Its not like this is a person who at a young age (which is a whole other topic not for discussion here) but a grown man who decided to become a women with the intent of competing against women in a combat sport?
    Did I miss something? Did Fox actually state that the sex change was so that she could compete against women in combat sports? Can you link to the article where she was quoted as saying that?

    Or is that you speculating as to her intent? Because if it's the latter then all of this...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    No, sorry I do not agree with it and I think it is fucked up, twisted, sick, and makes that person a piece of shit. Now, if this person would have said, as a grown man, that I want to become a woman...well I dont get it, I dont understand but it is not my place to judge. However, as a grown man if you decide to become a woman you give up certain rights as a man. Peeing standing up and fighting in combat sports are 2 things you give up.

    You say well she has a right to make a living and to fight and that the woman she is fighting knows...but what about the other woman who should have a right to fight and make a living and her back is against the wall to fight a man who decided to become a woman.
    ...is just one abusive, baseless, foam-flecked rant. And by 'baseless' I mean, 'based on shit you do not know, have no way of knowing, and flat out made right the fuck up.'

    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Sorry but I have no respect for someone who becomes trans gender because it gives them a leg up in following there dream. From everything I have read that is what it seems to come down to when you read between the lines.
    Oh, wait, you actually acknowledge that right there in your post! Hilarious!

    Well, hopefully you got some cathartic benefit from all of that. Getting some of that disgust off your chest, and all. Well done.

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,237

    Default

    I thought juwanna Mann straightened all this out.

    Look, I don't care what she does. I don't care why she did it. I just don't think she should be allowed to fight women based on experiencing male secondary sexual changes.

    I can say that with no disrespect, ill intent or agenda. I just don't think its fair given certain experiences and musculoskeletal advantages.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •