Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: CFA 12 results: Ashlee Evans-Smith stops Fallon Fox

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World of Pain!
    Posts
    4,411

    Default

    Either way she lost.

    Anyone calling her a piece of shit have kids? If so would you call your kids pieces of shit if they had a sex change. If so turn on Michael Jackson's man in the mirror and look in the mirror.

    Ps I don't be she should fight women for reasons sj said but for reasons Mac said (welcome back) the commission lets it happen so blame the comission.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    8,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Either way she lost.

    Anyone calling her a piece of shit have kids? If so would you call your kids pieces of shit if they had a sex change. If so turn on Michael Jackson's man in the mirror and look in the mirror.

    Ps I don't be she should fight women for reasons sj said but for reasons Mac said (welcome back) the commission lets it happen so blame the comission.
    people dont call fallon a piece of shjt because of the sex change. its because fallon is now getting paid to fight Women

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World of Pain!
    Posts
    4,411

    Default

    Are you sure that some of these folks don't consider her this because of the sex change?

    Do they consider the commision and the people involved in the fight (ref/promoter..) POS's b/c they let this happen?

  4. #44

    Default

    Well, her sex change is out in the open now, if people accept fights with her, I'm fine with that.



  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    Did I miss something? Did Fox actually state that the sex change was so that she could compete against women in combat sports? Can you link to the article where she was quoted as saying that?

    Or is that you speculating as to her intent? Because if it's the latter then all of this...



    ...is just one abusive, baseless, foam-flecked rant. And by 'baseless' I mean, 'based on shit you do not know, have no way of knowing, and flat out made right the fuck up.'



    Oh, wait, you actually acknowledge that right there in your post! Hilarious!

    Well, hopefully you got some cathartic benefit from all of that. Getting some of that disgust off your chest, and all. Well done.
    You really might be one of the dumbest people I have ever met. Its sad that there are people who can only accept what they read and what people tell them and can not think for themselves. I have read the material. My understanding of it is Fox was a man, not a boy, already passed through puberty, and was training MMA. Then decided to become a woman and continue a career as a her. If that is incorrect then why don't you produce the proof showing I am wrong instead of writing about how my post sucks.

    The simple truth is you probably can't but you are so concerned with being one of those people who accept any and everything that you think it makes you look like a better person.

    Of course He at the time She now didn't come out and say this. Do you people who run scams or try to get a leg up or do fucked up shit just come out and say it? Do you think our government here in the states comes out and says the real reason for the shut down? No. Do you think large company CEO's tell you there real motives? No. Read the articles, do the research and form your opinion. Its what I did here.

    Ok so in a quick search it now says she didn't do MMA first. Still I know I read that on here before. Still does not change my opinion. She was a full grown man before deciding to change. I am sorry but no man should ever hit a woman even if that "man" becomes a woman. She was at or over age 30 when she changed her gender and sex. And then decides to compete in a sport against women?? Sorry but that's taking PC too far. I need some fucked up commission who most of us on here can't get shit right to begin with to tell me what is right and what is wrong.
    Last edited by The Return Of......; 10-17-2013 at 10:56 AM.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,405

    Default

    So, would you contend that someone would have sex change surgery to simply stand a better chance of winning fights in MMA?

    I can honestly tell you that I find that to be the least plausible option in this discussion.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,248

    Default

    WHAT DOES FALLON FOX SAY!? i lose lose lose lose lose la lo la lose la lose

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    people dont call fallon a piece of shjt because of the sex change. its because fallon is now getting paid to fight Women
    I think anyone calling her a dude with a mutilated dick, or calling her "it" is more likely to be concerned with the sex change. The fact that Fox is fighting women is an added concern for them, sure; and it's much easier to justify to a more liberal community. But it would be hard to convince me that the change itself doesn't disturb them profoundly.

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Well...doesn't that kind of support my point then?? I mean is gender is man made and we can choose then shouldn't sex, which is scientific be used to determine if a person should be competing as a male or female? If a person decides to change there sex after puberty should they still be considered there new sex for combat sports? Its not like this is a person who at a young age (which is a whole other topic not for discussion here) but a grown man who decided to become a women with the intent of competing against women in a combat sport? No, sorry I do not agree with it and I think it is fucked up, twisted, sick, and makes that person a piece of shit. Now, if this person would have said, as a grown man, that I want to become a woman...well I dont get it, I dont understand but it is not my place to judge. However, as a grown man if you decide to become a woman you give up certain rights as a man. Peeing standing up and fighting in combat sports are 2 things you give up.

    You say well she has a right to make a living and to fight and that the woman she is fighting knows...but what about the other woman who should have a right to fight and make a living and her back is against the wall to fight a man who decided to become a woman.

    Sorry but I have no respect for someone who becomes trans gender because it gives them a leg up in following there dream. From everything I have read that is what it seems to come down to when you read between the lines.
    I don't think that's why she became transgendered. I think it's bananas that you think that is WHY she became transgendered. I think she both wanted to become transgendered... and also wanted to compete in mma... as separate life pursuits.

    I don't know if she should or should not be allowed to fight women, that's not my job to decide, and I'm not educated enough in the physical reality of what it means for her body to be transgendered. That should be up to the AC's who license fighters. They're letting her fight so I say game on.

    A lot of people are absolutely upset because she is transgendered. They don't see her as a woman who wants to compete in mma, but very much a man who wants to "beat" women. I disagree with that assessment.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    You really might be one of the dumbest people I have ever met. Its sad that there are people who can only accept what they read and what people tell them and can not think for themselves. I have read the material. My understanding of it is Fox was a man, not a boy, already passed through puberty, and was training MMA. Then decided to become a woman and continue a career as a her. If that is incorrect then why don't you produce the proof showing I am wrong instead of writing about how my post sucks.

    The simple truth is you probably can't but you are so concerned with being one of those people who accept any and everything that you think it makes you look like a better person.

    Of course He at the time She now didn't come out and say this. Do you people who run scams or try to get a leg up or do fucked up shit just come out and say it? Do you think our government here in the states comes out and says the real reason for the shut down? No. Do you think large company CEO's tell you there real motives? No. Read the articles, do the research and form your opinion. Its what I did here.

    Ok so in a quick search it now says she didn't do MMA first. Still I know I read that on here before. Still does not change my opinion. She was a full grown man before deciding to change. I am sorry but no man should ever hit a woman even if that "man" becomes a woman. She was at or over age 30 when she changed her gender and sex. And then decides to compete in a sport against women?? Sorry but that's taking PC too far. I need some fucked up commission who most of us on here can't get shit right to begin with to tell me what is right and what is wrong.
    People should take what other people say and what they read into consideration to help guide them to form their own opinion. What material have you read and can you post the source? If one is going to go off on a subject, posting sources or "proof" should help your cause and make your point rather than just going off what people say or just forming an uneducated opinion.

    If Fallon Fox got a sex change to be more competitive at MMA then I would be so inclined to call her a huge pile of dookie. I don't see how being successful in WMMA would counteract all the emotional, physical and social obstacles one must overcome with sexual reassignment surgery. Plus, if you're going to go on record and accuse someone of such things, the burden of proof is on you.

    I also disagree with your simplistic version of events which seems to be "Man gets sex change then competes in WMMA". It's possible that Fallon Fox's sexual reassignment took several years to become complete. I haven't read up on her situation specifically, but through research on the following website, http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/a...nment-process/, it could take several years to become complete. It's not like this hulking man chopped his dong off and started beating up weaker disadvantaged woman MMA fighters. Fallon showed up to her fights on weight and without any obvious physical advantages.

    You have every right to hate domestic violence against women, and have every right to have an opinion regarding transsexuals and their competing in MMA, but I think you can do a better job of conveying your point of view without coming across so brash.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •