Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 92

Thread: ‘Rampage vs. Tito’ Ticket Sales Confirm That Bellator Is Pretty Much F*cked, You Guys

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Karo used to be a guy I liked to watch. I think a fight with him when he was in his prime, and the GSP of the same era would have been an all time great(now, not so much). Id say the addition of Karo is more likely to add up to a few more on the fence customers buying the ppv, but if the difference in views/buys/whatever pays his salary, Id be suprised.
    They did fight during Karo's prime. He was GSP's first UFC fight
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  2. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,504

    Default

    LOL.....

    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    ...I think UFC eventually buys Bellator...
    No. UFC has no need to buy Bellator. Bellator is going to fold entirely after Viacom gets tired of it haemorrhaging money and UFC will be there waiting to sign all three of their decent fighters that haven't already been cut from the UFC roster.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,571

    Default

    If Bellattor grows and sign some good fighters then obviously UFC is going to buy them. But right now they are not going to do so.
    Bellator probably have just 2-3 very very good fighters and UFC is not going to buy a whole company only because of 2-3 guys.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff



  5. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    They did fight during Karo's prime. He was GSP's first UFC fight
    yeah! on my 13th birthday they fought hahaha

  6. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,504

    Default

    Goddamn I'm old.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  7. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    wow, I have no memory at all of that fight
    It wasn't a very memorable fight
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

  8. #79
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,612

    Default

    UFC will buy it for the video library, and not because it's good,but so Spike can't re-play it ever again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

  9. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    UFC will buy it for the video library, and not because it's good,but so Spike can't re-play it ever again.
    I could totally see that happening! LOL
    Phil Baroni

    "I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

    Forrest Griffin

    "He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •