+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: ‘Rampage vs. Tito’ Ticket Sales Confirm That Bellator Is Pretty Much F*cked, You Guys

ya know a lot of people are getting onto Bellator for making Tito and Rampage the main event, but lets be honest. Those names are too big to pass up, if it wasn't bellator it would have been WSOF or One FC. Hell this would have been a main event for a fight night for the UFC a year ago. I don't like the whole pro wrestling angle though, it hurts Bellator's credibility. I thought maybe it could work at first, but now I just think it makes the water too murky for casual fans to appreciate....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

So how does everyone actually see the Tito Rampage fight playing out? Who takes it and how?

I see Tito winning it...I think...I don't know man, neither guy has looked good lately. Gooooo Chandler!
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Quote Originally Posted by cnlclink View Post
    I see Tito winning it...I think...I don't know man, neither guy has looked good lately. Gooooo Chandler!
    Tito by decision or finish?

I cant see either of them looking good for a full five rounds... Might be a big mistake by Bellator to do it as the main event when you got the LW title fight as a 3 rounder.

How shitty will it be for Bellator, Tito and 'Page if they look gassed and like shit in the 4th and 5th rounds when the LW title fight ends in a close 3 round decision...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Tito by decision or finish?

I cant see either of them looking good for a full five rounds... Might be a big mistake by Bellator to do it as the main event when you got the LW title fight as a 3 rounder.

How shitty will it be for Bellator, Tito and 'Page if they look gassed and like shit in the 4th and 5th rounds when the LW title fight ends in a close 3 round decision...
    I have no idea...I can't imagine either of those guys going 25 minutes of fighting but kimbo and houston did 15 so yea...I have no idea what I'm talking about, this fight is so disinteresting to me at this point.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Unles Rampage didn't train at all for this fight he will finish Tito before the championship rounds.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Same to me, this fight is so uninteresting that I actually do not have any idea of who may win and I do not want to even think about that.

The only fight that I kinda look forward to see is Kongo vs Queiroz
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Not even the Chandler/Alvarez? The first fight an absolute classic.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    Unles Rampage didn't train at all for this fight he will finish Tito before the championship rounds.
    Two things:
    1) From what I saw on his reality thingy and what I've heard, Rampage doesn't seem like he's training all that hard for this fight, so Tito's got a chance, despite being crippled coming into his own camp...matter of fact, but will be coming in with alot of ailments.

and

2) Is this a five round fight? That shit could get ugly.

One has to wonder what the few months following the PPV will look like for Bellator considering all their 'draws' will be sitting out for a couple months due to all fighting on the same card.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information