Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: ‘Rampage vs. Tito’ Ticket Sales Confirm That Bellator Is Pretty Much F*cked, You Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I cant see either of them looking good for a full five rounds... Might be a big mistake by Bellator to do it as the main event when you got the LW title fight as a 3 rounder.

How shitty will it be for Bellator, Tito and 'Page if they look gassed and like shit in the 4th and 5th rounds when the LW title fight ends in a close 3 round decision...
    Wait, Tito vs Rampage is five rounds and the title fight is only three? How back asswards is this company?! Seriously, what the fuck are they thinking?

To answer your question, Rampage via KO but only after Bully Ray interferes and hits Tito with a steel chair or some shit...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Wait, Tito vs Rampage is five rounds and the title fight is only three? How back asswards is this company?! Seriously, what the fuck are they thinking?

To answer your question, Rampage via KO but only after Bully Ray interferes and hits Tito with a steel chair or some shit...
    ... and then Tito will have a cracked skull...

Thread Information