+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fedor: I never signed with the UFC because Dana White hated me

Default Fedor: I never signed with the UFC because Dana White hated me

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...hite-hated-me/

"In my opinion, everything was in Dana White's hands,' says Emelianenko. "Because at that moment, I just felt like 'this guy, he just hates us.' Like, personally to [me]. There were insults coming from Dana White all the time. There were many very loud things said, but for real nothing happened. It was [all talk]."

blahblahblah. Stop.
    Fedor was not and will not ever be in the UFC. We get That!
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

It is not that Dana hated him personally, Dana would have loved so so much to have him in UFC because he knows that Fedor at the time was the undisputed No. 1 HW in the world.

But Dana and M-1 always had differences so Dana, as the butthurt douche that he is, just insulted Fedor left and right, said that he was very overrated and that he was just facing cans and all that idiocy that actually many stupid fans believed.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I strongly believe if Fedor's management wasn't so concerned with themselves, or if Fedor himself would of taken more control over his career Dana would of signed him,and worshiped him. Just another example of manager's affecting careers in the negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    It is not that Dana hated him personally, Dana would have loved so so much to have him in UFC because he knows that Fedor at the time was the undisputed No. 1 HW in the world.

But Dana and M-1 always had differences so Dana, as the butthurt douche that he is, just insulted Fedor left and right, said that he was very overrated and that he was just facing cans and all that idiocy that actually many stupid fans believed.
    oh bs Dana wanted him in the UFC to prove he was not the best on the world any more and that the best were in the ufc

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    oh bs Dana wanted him in the UFC to prove he was not the best on the world any more and that the best were in the ufc
    That is not true.
    Dana knew that Fedor was an absolute beast and that he could beat any UFC fighter.
    Dana wanted to have the best fighter in the world, and that is why he wanted so much to sign him.
    If Fedor was in the UFC, Dana would say that he is the best fighter ever, the best P4P in the world and an absolute machine.

He could not accept the fact that the best fighter in the world was not in the UFC, so he tried to get him, he failed, so the only thing he could do was to insult him and to say that he sucks.

It is like if you really like a girl, and you do everything you can to attract her, but she simply is not interested in you and she rejects you over and over again. After a time you become mad at her and you begin to talk bad about her and try to find a lot of negative stuff so you do not feel that bad because you could not get her.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    That is not true.
    Dana knew that Fedor was an absolute beast and that he could beat any UFC fighter.
    Dana wanted to have the best fighter in the world, and that is why he wanted so much to sign him.
    If Fedor was in the UFC, Dana would say that he is the best fighter ever, the best P4P in the world and an absolute machine.

He could not accept the fact that the best fighter in the world was not in the UFC, so he tried to get him, he failed, so the only thing he could do was to insult him and to say that he sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    Bullshit.. Fedor chose Strikeforce because THEY had the best HW division and I don't care what anyone says.

Bigfoot, Overeem, Werdum, Brett Rogers(when he was top 10 at that time), Barnett, Arlovski, Kharitonov, Cormier.. compared to UFC who had.... Brock Lesnar.....Old Randy, a NOT YET evolved or established Cain OR JDS at the time. Carwin, Roy Nelson, Kongo, and who? Not much.

Point proven..

Fedor IS, and ALWAYS will be the Greatest Pound 4 Pound Fighter of all Time. You can't deny what he did and who he beat, all of the best in his time.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

mm funny how the first three beat that ass

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information