Thread: Evinger: I want to knee Tate in the cooter

Default Evinger: I want to knee Tate in the cooter

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...in-the-cooter/

Tonya Evinger is 10-5 as a professional in women's mixed martial arts and hoping her fourth consecutive win will lead her to the UFC, where she would like to fight Miesha Tate. Apparently Evinger and Tate have a history and Evinger is excited about the prospect of finally being able to fight her in the cage:

"Miesha and I know each other real well. I hate the bitch and she is secretly in love with me. I can tell just the way she looks at me and all that shit. She can't leave me alone, you know what I mean? I know she has a big crush, but we're never getting together. I'm not into her, you know? She's disgusting. No, I don't know. I don't care what she says. She's got her nose in everyone's business, so I think it's fucked up to say since I hadn't even fought yet, it's already dropping her little seed in Dana's ear. I'm going to knee her in the cooter for that one, you know what I mean? I'm going to knee her or something really hot. I'm going to go crazy. I've been wanting to fight her for a long time.

That would be a great fight. She's friends with one of my exes, so apparently she knows every single thing about me. But she knows everything about everyone else in the sport, so Miesha digs her own grave everywhere. I have always not liked her and I'll continue to not like her, so she can say whatever she wants."

I do not know who is she but I have never heard any WMMA fighter say such idiotic things.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

yeah, that was some dumb, nonsensical sounding shit.
    Had to look her up. She has wins over girls I've never heard of, and loses to girls I have heard of.
    From her record it looks like she's a girl that actually has KO power though.
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tonya-Evinger-18248
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

A female talking crazy? No way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

5. Default

I think I married her sister

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I do not know who is she but I have never heard any WMMA fighter say such idiotic things.
    she had some good fight's
    she fought Gina back in the day but not sure she is on tates lv

Wham Bam right in the clam
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Wham Bam right in the clam
    Made me LOL!
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    She's got her nose in everyone's business
    Well, it's not like she can help that.

I prefer the headbutt to the ovaries technique
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Thread Information