+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dos Santos reveals cutting requiring stitches 3 weeks out

That cut will be a target. JDS can't let Cain set his pace, he should just go out there and let his hands go imo. As tired and banged up as he was in the last fight he was still getting up and stoppingsome tds. If he comes forward with no hesitation like the first fight, he could catch Cain. He needs to do so in the first two rds tho.

I hope JDS prepared a good plan because as in their second fight, Cain will be the attacker since the very beginning.
    Since the first minute Cain is going to pressure him and attack, attack and attack.

If JDS has not prepared a very good plan for that, this fight will not be better for him than the 2nd one.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

3. Default

JDS cliam he was injuried in the second fight, but showing a weak spot(cut) wasn't smart. Unless he's beting on Cain will try and stand to open the cut up. I'm with most of ya the first 2 rounds are for JDS if Cain makes a mistake, otherwise I see it 60/40 for Cain, and 85/15 3rd and on

4. Default

I definitely do not want JDS to win.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I definitely do not want JDS to win.
    Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Why is that?
    Cause it means we see another rematch again very shortly after would be my guess

7. Default

Because he's Brazilian.

Cause it means we see another rematch again very shortly after would be my guess
    Bingo. The HW picture looks so much more exciting with Cain as HW champ. I think JDS is a very boring, one dimensional fighter who was greatly exposed in their second fight.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    JDS cliam he was injuried in the second fight, but showing a weak spot(cut) wasn't smart.
    He was not showing anything on purpose. That cut is very visible and anyone can easily see it. Obviously reporters saw it and asked about that.

And as far as I know he did not said that he was injured, he said that he overtrained and also had problems in his personal life because he was divorcing his wife.

Sakara, just out of curiosity, why you dislike so much Brazilians?
    Your haterade towards them is even worse than my haterade towards Dana White. Why is that?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Bingo. The HW picture looks so much more exciting with Cain as HW champ. I think JDS is a very boring, one dimensional fighter who was greatly exposed in their second fight.
    I don't think he was really exposed in that fight. He got up every time he got taken down, he just has a really bad game plan, which led to absolutely no offense. To win the rematch JDS is going to have to use amazing foot work, to stay away from cains bull rushing, or he is going to have to fight off his back and get a sub.. Getting blasted on against the fence and eating blows to get back to his feet are not going to get him anywhere, especially with someone like cain who can keep it up the whole fight.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information