Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC 166 weigh-in results: Velasquez, dos Santos official for title fight

look for me holding a "Time to get Touchy Fili" Sign about 12 rows back.

I like the Gonzaga moustache. Also Cain looks like a bigger Diego Sanchez.

Lombard looks like a complete different person in that pic.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

You guys are going a little over board on the whole drawn out thing. Both Nate and Hector looked fine in that video. The only person who looked weird was George but his body just always looks weird to me I guess.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicKnight3X View Post
    You guys are going a little over board on the whole drawn out thing. Both Nate and Hector looked fine in that video. The only person who looked weird was George but his body just always looks weird to me I guess.
    yea, exactly. I thought Lombard looked alright. as for George, damn, he looks like a zombie lol.

Im a big Melendez fan. Did anyone else think he looked a lil soft and skinnier than normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    Im a big Melendez fan. Did anyone else think he looked a lil soft and skinnier than normal?
    Not a huge fan of him but he does look a tad soft but he looked a tad soft against Vendor as well and did great. He seems a fairly small LW. I wonder if he can make FW...a fight with him and Aldo would be sweet.

Happy as a clam to see Ferguson fighting and Lombard to me does look drawn out...or else just ripped. Hard to tell until these guys come in at fighting weight.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

9. Default

so all this talk about how much Roy has lost, and he was 15 lbs under his normal?

I wonder how many lbs the beard adds. I know my face felt about 40 lbs lighter when I shaved mine off this week...

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    so all this talk about how much Roy has lost, and he was 15 lbs under his normal?

I wonder how many lbs the beard adds. I know my face felt about 40 lbs lighter when I shaved mine off this week...
    I recall reading that he had to cut to make 265 before so being 15 lbs under without a cut could be 30 lbs or more loss.

Thread Information