+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The "Alpha Male" Warmachine

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    with my parents of course
    Posts
    2,617

    Default The "Alpha Male" Warmachine

    I rarely enjoy watching fighters get their just deserts for talking trash as much as I did last night. That whole Alpha Male thing just pissed me off. Maybe because I'm a nice guy and don't believe a woman who's worth anything should be treated as property. In any event, Warmachine went out with a wimper and not a bang. Still would have liked to see Daley KHTFO. but that will have to do for now. Maybe next year......
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

    "I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    Maybe because I'm a nice guy and don't believe a woman who's worth anything should be treated as property.
    Not to be a chauvinist pig, but... she is a porn star. Personally, I don't qualify a woman who gets DP'd, or banged out for a living, a "woman who's worth anything." You can't forget, that she willingly got that tattoo. With her defending his "raping her" comment on Twitter, I highly doubt she did it based on his demand.

    As for War Machine. He was fighting someone he was either friends with, or friendly with last night. So even though I absolutely don't like the douche bag, last night's fight wasn't satisfactory to me, for him getting what he deserved. I'd rather see him get beat like that, by someone he really talked shit to.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Frankly you can only demand the amount of respect you show for yourself. You set your own bar... She has not set gets very high. Not saying that makes it ok... Just that they're probably meant for each other ... Neither one of them seems to classy, or very respectable. You can, through actions, lose some of your basic human dignity and respect.

    All that being said that guy is an ass and I'm going to look up the fight. Lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    I rarely enjoy watching fighters get their just deserts for talking trash as much as I did last night. That whole Alpha Male thing just pissed me off. Maybe because I'm a nice guy and don't believe a woman who's worth anything should be treated as property. In any event, Warmachine went out with a wimper and not a bang. Still would have liked to see Daley KHTFO. but that will have to do for now. Maybe next year......
    I'm a little confused, what is the "Alpha male" stuff all about? I get that he has it in his Twitter bio, but who is the woman we're referring to?


    Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

    0-1 on sig bets.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,875

    Default

    His girlfriend is Christy Mack. She is an adult film star.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    with my parents of course
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Not to be a chauvinist pig, but... she is a porn star. Personally, I don't qualify a woman who gets DP'd, or banged out for a living, a "woman who's worth anything." You can't forget, that she willingly got that tattoo. With her defending his "raping her" comment on Twitter, I highly doubt she did it based on his demand.

    As for War Machine. He was fighting someone he was either friends with, or friendly with last night. So even though I absolutely don't like the douche bag, last night's fight wasn't satisfactory to me, for him getting what he deserved. I'd rather see him get beat like that, by someone he really talked shit to.
    See I disagree completely. I don't care how many men a woman has been with, she still deserves to be treated as a person. Even if she doesn't act like a lady. There are women in the porn industry that carries themselves with class off camera. By that turn is a male pornstar a worthless because he sleeps with tons of hot women? I believe everyone has value until they either rape, murder, or molest a child. Aside from that everyone can have a purpose in this world. I feel sad for her and hope she finds hers, and same goes for warmachine. Because right now those two are spiraling in a Blackhole and things can only get worse when you have someone as mentally unstable as warmachine.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

    "I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee


+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •