Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cormier vs. Alexander Gustafsson? UFC boss says it's possible

Default Mike Dolce : Cormier Can Make Weight And Be Champ At 205

“Daniel can be a world champion at heavyweight, but also at light heavyweight, 205,” said Dolce.

“Unfortunately I was not working with him when he was training and competing in the Olympics. If I was, he would have made weight, had no problem, been healthy and he probably would have been an Olympic gold medalist.”

Read more at http://www.bjpenn.com/mike-dolce-cor...y9URJX30Z2Y.99

http://www.bjpenn.com/mike-dolce-cor...-champ-at-205/

2. Default

Yawn.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Good! Cormier doesn't deserve Goose.

what he says does kinda make sense, but still all that money. I mean I'm sure the UFC can find him the food and facilities he would need, shit make him feel like he's in America. I don't think it would be that hard to simulate his normal training environment overseas....but hey it's his body and he has to do what feels right. It's still a shame, would have been an awesome fight.....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    what he says does kinda make sense, but still all that money. I mean I'm sure the UFC can find him the food and facilities he would need, shit make him feel like he's in America. I don't think it would be that hard to simulate his normal training environment overseas....but hey it's his body and he has to do what feels right. It's still a shame, would have been an awesome fight.....
    The UFC shouldn't be providing specialized meals for one fighter. It is a conflict of interest. But I agree. It's a large city in a Scandanavian european country fairly easily. His camp should be able to provide him with the proper nutrition to make the cut.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Good! Cormier doesn't deserve Goose.
    I got to disagree with you. A man who recently beat Josh Barnett, Frank Mir and Roy Nelson definitely is deserving of a shot at Goose if he makes the move down to LHW.

Shit Lil Nog or Phil Davis are most likely to get the next shot at Goose, Cormier would destroy both Lil Nog and Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I got to disagree with you. A man who recently beat Josh Barnett, Frank Mir and Roy Nelson definitely is deserving of a shot at Goose if he makes the move down to LHW.

Shit Lil Nog or Phil Davis are most likely to get the next shot at Goose, Cormier would destroy both Lil Nog and Davis.
    I want a JJ/Goose rematch badly!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

I'm probably being a little biased, but i think lil nog would be a good challenge for Cormier. Cormier would be the favorite, but i think lil nog has what it takes to pull out a possible win.

Lil Nog would get ravaged and devastated by Cormier methinks. Cormier is far different an opponent than an out-of-focus Rashad Evans.

Alexander Gustafsson accepts Daniel Cormier challenge, agrees to fight 'DC' 'wherever he wants'
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/26/5...e-he-wants-mma
    "Very tough opponent, very great athlete," said Gus about Cormier when talking to MMACrazyTV. "If that happens, I'm looking forward to it. I'll fight him wherever he wants me to fight him."

Thread Information