Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 Years of UFC for UFC Undisputed 4?

Default 20 Years of UFC for UFC Undisputed 4?

As myself and WandFight have been discussing, the new WWE2k14 game will contain a 30 Years of Wrestlemaina mode that has famous wrestlers in famous matches. If the new UFC Undisputed were to do this picking big matches from the beginning to more recent, which ones should be included? Take into account the changing of the guard, complete wars and clash of legends fights seen over the years as well as which old school fighters should have a excuse to be on the roster.
    Noob Jack if needed.

IDK. Dana has too many hard ons for so many of those old school guys. Don't know how they'd get the licensing rights for Ken, Frank, Pat and those guys, unless the videogame company works directly with the fighter, as they had to do with the WWE game for a guy like Hogan.

That will never happen. But I would chose Bas Rutten to kick the shit out of Jon Jones's liver.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Randy Couture vs Pedro Rizzo in a leg kick challenge !

Keith Hackney Vs Joe "The Rapist" Son in a nut shot match?

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    That will never happen. But I would chose Bas Rutten to kick the shit out of Jon Jones's liver.
    I don't think so either but like alloy of MMA things is fun to dream.

Fights like Royce vs Severn, Frye over Tank, Bas vs Randleman and Hughes Newton would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ginmortal View Post
    Keith Hackney Vs Joe "The Rapist" Son in a nut shot match?
    Cheick Kongo also wants to take part in that match. Make it a triple nut threat match
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I'm all for having an open weight old school style mode for the new game. Having Royce, Severn, Frank and Ken Shamrock, Bas, Hackney, Kimo, Takterov, Frye, and Tank Abbott in there would be pretty sick. The real question I would have going into it would how would the rules work? Would you be able to hang on to the fence? Punch in the nuts a la Hackney? Pull hair? and if so, how would they incorporate that into the controls?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

9. Default

Id rather see them incorperate some pro-wrestling style matches into MMA. Imagine the potential in a Koscheck vs Bisping no-dq match??

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Id rather see them incorperate some pro-wrestling style matches into MMA. Imagine the potential in a Koscheck vs Bisping no-dq match??
    I dont really think that is the image the UFC is trying to associate with its brand.

I am bummed out this game will not be released on the PS3... I told myself I was not going to buy the PS4 if UFC was released on PS3 but starting to look like I am going to have to buy one now.

Thread Information