Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TUF Brazil Coaches - Fox Sports Live Announcement

Default TUF Brazil Coaches - Fox Sports Live Announcement

Just announced on Fox Sports Live. Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva to be the coaches.

Saw on Twitter Dana was going to be on, to announce something. Pretty let down actually. Wonder if they'll continue to air it like the other Brazil seasons, or if it will be aired like the regular versions are.

This means Sonnen Silva will go down in a couple of months? dang. I mean Chael would've decisioned him, but still it's a good heated fight. Still won't be tuning into this Brazilian TUF again.. If anything happens it will be on mma websites anyways...

I do not know if I am happy for this.

The show is going to be plenty of BS drama, because unfortunately Wandy has decided to pretend that he hates Sonnen to death, and Sonnen will be the usual troll that he is.
    It may be a good season because as coaches, both of them are good, but unfortunately they will show only 5 minutes of training, 25 minutes of useless childish crap, and the rest will be the fight.

Sonnen is going to beat Wand.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Wait, is this TUF Brazil, or TUF USA vs Brazil? Chael can't possibly be expected to coach Brazilians. He doesn't speak Portuguese and I'm pretty sure there are no people in Brazil that don't hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

3 things:

1. How Chael coaches any Brazilians is beyond me, not to mention the language barrier. Is this filmed in English or Portuguese?

2. This show has to be filmed in a secured bunker somewhere in the hills of Brazil.

3. Vegas odds Chael gets stabbed during the filming of TUF Brazil: 3 to 1.

Wait, I thought Wandy was all talk and was scared of Sonnen?

At the end I think that must people understand that Chael is just a troll, he just plays a character. Obviously he does not genuinely hate Brazil or anything like that. Brazilian TUF fighters understand that, so they probably will just focus on what Sonnen can teach to them. He is a troll but at least he is also a good wrestler.

Sonnen will not get stabbed or anything. Obviously he will have protection and it is not that he will be walking alone in the Favelas or something like that.

As for Wandy, well, maybe he will receive his PPV points, so he decided to accept the fight.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chael-s...8291--mma.html

Dana said that Chael WILL be in Brazil and that he'll have a TON of Security with him.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Wasn't Wandy the coach for the 1st season of TUF BRasil?

I have no problem with it, as it seems he is on the tail end of his career (yea we been saying that for years now), and at this point he would serve better as coaching the new stars of the sport, than take any more knockouts.

9. Default

Is it USA vs Brazil? That is the only thing that makes logical sense in the format of TUF.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    3 things:

1. How Chael coaches any Brazilians is beyond me, not to mention the language barrier. Is this filmed in English or Portuguese?
    Doesn't Chael speak Portuguese? I thought he learned it for the sake of engaging in trash talk with Anderson Silva?
    Didnt he "correct' Soares during a pre-fight conference in Portuguese?

Thread Information