Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TUF Brazil Coaches - Fox Sports Live Announcement

calling it now, wandy pulls out with an injury. im 100% convinced wandy wants no part of Chael Sonnen - just the money that comes along with it, or in this case the money that comes with coaching TUF.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Wait, is this TUF Brazil, or TUF USA vs Brazil? Chael can't possibly be expected to coach Brazilians. He doesn't speak Portuguese and I'm pretty sure there are no people in Brazil that don't hate him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Is it USA vs Brazil? That is the only thing that makes logical sense in the format of TUF.
    Seems like it's just TUF Brazil, rather than USA vs Brazil. Especially considering they already announced BJ Penn vs Frankie Edgar, for early 2014 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    calling it now, wandy pulls out with an injury. im 100% convinced wandy wants no part of Chael Sonnen - just the money that comes along with it, or in this case the money that comes with coaching TUF.
    Yes.. and it is clear that Gsp was really using the whole blown acl bs to duck hendricks as well... Go look at Wandy's career. If you really think he is scared to fight Sonnen, then I don't know what to say, you're delusional.
    Last edited by initial_zen; 10-22-2013 at 10:59 PM.

USA vs Brazil or GFTO!

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Yes.. and it is clear that Gsp was really using the whole blow acl bs to duck hendricks as well... Go look at Wandy's career. If you really think he is scared to fight Sonnen, then I don't know what to say, you're delusional.
    have you not been a witness to the bs that has gone on so far between the two. Wandy calls out Sonnen when he is a) "injured" b) sonnen has a fight c) only if he gets ppv points d) *enter all other excuses wand has had since the van incident*

this isnt pride wandy we are talking about - this is smiling, friendly ufc wandy we are talking about. I havent seen Pride wandy in a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Yes.. and it is clear that Gsp was really using the whole blow acl bs to duck hendricks as well... Go look at Wandy's career. If you really think he is scared to fight Sonnen, then I don't know what to say, you're delusional.
    Delusional or huggin tight on them nuts.

7. Default

Chael Sonnen Says He May Reach Out to Anderson Silva for His TUF Brasil 3 Coaching Staff

http://www.mmaweekly.com/chael-sonne...coaching-staff

Would Anderson Silva really take Chael Sonnen up on his latest offer?
    “Who knows, I may reach out to Anderson and see if he wants to be on the coaching staff (of TUF Brasil 3) with me,” Sonnen said in an interview with Whoa! TV.
    He then went on to explain losing twice to Silva and expressing his desire for a third bout with the former champ.

Sonnen is currently slated to coach opposite Wanderlei Silva when TUF Brasil 3 filming begins early next year.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Chael Sonnen Says He May Reach Out to Anderson Silva for His TUF Brasil 3 Coaching Staff

http://www.mmaweekly.com/chael-sonne...coaching-staff
    Chael is delusional. Sonnen also said in the same interview he did not loose to Anderson twice: The first time (according to Sonnen) an inept referee failed to stop the fight in his favor. The second fight, again a bumbling referee screwed up when he called the fight over due to a TKO. Silly ref, Sonnen just fell down and was not done fighting.

Back on point, here in reality, no way Anderson helps Team Sonnen.

Team Sonnen's TUF jersey:

Chael should be fine in Brazil. I hear he has both Stone Cold and Batman there to back him up.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information