Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TUF Brazil Coaches - Fox Sports Live Announcement

Brazil is different? Soccer says otherwise. The protests in Brazil say otherwise.

2. 12-07-2013, 02:38 AM

Silva open to assisting Sonnen coach TUF Brazil, schedule permitting

Despite their history, which includes insults back and forth, and two fights, Anderson Silva would be open to assisting Chael Sonnen coach the third season of the Ultimate Fighter in Brazil:

"It is true I did get invited, but unfortunately I'm not in Brazil so I'm not going to be able to go down there and help," Silva told the media Tuesday. "But I think for the sport it would be something that would be great especially because all the guys competing are all Brazilian, so it would be great to go on either team and help them, but unfortunately I'm not going to be in Brazil and not going to be able to help."

Apparently, that may not be on the final word on the matter. According to Silva's manager Jorge Guimaraes, first reported by Ariel Helwani on UFC Tonight on Fox Sports 1, Silva believes it could 'fun' to coach with Sonnen and schedule permitting, would be interested in joining him for the television show.

Thread Information