+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bellator PPV will be $35-$45

I like the card. 35 dollars and it is a steal. Heck the money is good for Alverez vs. Chandler and Curan vs Strauss.

Fuck that price. I wonder how their projections looked before saying how much it would cost.

I disagree with the price due to their first venture into pay per view. If it were a more established brand, I could see this being a decent price.
    Last edited by CA_Gas Bag; 10-24-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    Short of two fights... this card is weak.
    Pretty much agree. My point is, the UFC has sold worse cards on a PPV
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

4. Default

Bellator is so fucked.

Ha.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

like totally yo. yawn to yawn.

What I don't understand is why so many of you seem to be cheering for Bellator to fail? The last thing this sport needs is another promotion going away.

This card is not half as bad as some of you are making it out to be. I, for one, will be ordering it.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

They will not get my money. They're lucky to get my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I like the overall card, especially Chandler/Eddie II and Curran/Straus, but the Kongo and Tito/Rampage bouts are zero interest to me and Mo/Newton doesn't really pop.

Will probably go in on it with friends, I'm sure the main event will be a total "burn ward" for laughs, which should be worth something....

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    What I don't understand is why so many of you seem to be cheering for Bellator to fail? The last thing this sport needs is another promotion going away.

This card is not half as bad as some of you are making it out to be. I, for one, will be ordering it.
    i dont want them to fail but dont give a rats ass if they do
    i want them to stay free

It's not so much that people want Bellator to fail... I personally want them to make it.. however... they are doing everything in their power to fail... first was the Eddie Alvarez contract situation, then moving away from their model, then leaving Askren out... and then the direct involvment with TNA which is in itself in some trouble... plus the hiring of UFC rejects... and then pushing such rejects as "Main Event"...
    Bellator was doing fine, growing slowly, but surely, with a conservative approach, developing their own talent, creating name recognition... and for their first PPV... this is it?? Chandler/Alvarez II as co main event?? C'mon...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information