Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tate: I will seriously shoot myself in the face if Ronda armbars me again

Hybrid View

Default Tate: I will seriously shoot myself in the face if Ronda armbars me again

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...bars-me-again/

being too emotional," said Tate. "I think that was the biggest problem last time was she got inside my head and she made me really, really angry. I just donít think I feed well off of negative energy. Iíd rather just be positive about it and just be happy. I love the sport, I love fighting and that to me is definitely the key to victory. Other than that I think I possess all the skills to beat her, I think I just need to calm down a little bit and not go grabbing a hold of her and letting her just launch me into an armbar again. It was just really stupid.Ē

ďI also need to stop the judo. I mean thatís another part of it. If she goes out there and throws me and she canít armbar me, thatís a big part of the fight too. Thatís what Iím going to do from now until December 28, itís going to be an anti-judo camp.Ē

ďItís never too early to train and practice that gameplan over and over and over," said Tate. "Iím going to beat it into my skull if I have to. Swear to God, sheís not going to armbar me if itís the last thing I do.Ē

ďI will seriously shoot myself in the face before I leave that cage if she armbars me again. It canít happen."

No Meisha, do not harm that pretty pretty face of yours because I some how see Ronda pulling off another armbar.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    No Meisha, do not harm that pretty pretty face of yours because I some how see Ronda pulling off another armbar.
    People will go nuts... for the armbar that is.

Meisha is going to pull of a Last Boy Scout style suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    People will go nuts... for the armbar that is.

Meisha is going to pull of a Last Boy Scout style suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Pretty face? I dont know about that one...

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    Pretty face? I dont know about that one...
    I think she looks good, maybe not her nose but other than her nose her face looks fine. Come on I am sure every single one of you on this board could get passed her nose, right?

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

I think she looks good, maybe not her nose but other than her nose her face looks fine. Come on I am sure every single one of you on this board could get passed her nose, right?
    Sure. If im hitting it from the back I could get past the nose. But if we went missionary id be scared I might lose an eye. ;-)

Come on I am sure every single one of you on this board could get passed her nose, right?
    Sure, ya just gotta lean your head a little to the right or left so you don't catch it in the eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Sure, ya just gotta lean your head a little to the right or left so you don't catch it in the eye.
    Not only do we share the same name, but the same train of thought...

You're awesome!

No Meisha, do not harm that not so pretty pretty face of yours because I some how see Ronda pulling off another armbar.
    There... fixed it

Thread Information