Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tate: I will seriously shoot myself in the face if Ronda armbars me again

Aim for the nose
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Imma go against the grain and say Meisha wins via rnc rd 2. Ronda gives her back easy. She's done it twice and I think if she does it again it might over.

For someone who lost and got finished but still got a title shot because her opponent blew out her knee....she sure does have some lofty expectations. Rhonda is like Paul Harris with Armbars.....except she does let go...
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    For someone who lost and got finished but still got a title shot because her opponent blew out her knee....she sure does have some lofty expectations. Rhonda is like Paul Harris with Armbars.....except she does let go...
    Yeah they both have a CRAZY talent for their respective sub.

Ronda is still very green when it comes to MMA she has less than 13 min fighting as a pro never been in the 2nd round.
    Tate has about 2 hours of fight time as pro she won she lost she been in some wars she fought in to the 4th round. Tate has all the tools really hurt Ronda.
    I see this as a fight that if Tate's game plan is right she should win. Fight from outside run if she has to in the first round because if she can beat up Ronda or win the first round clearly. I can see Ronda wilting from the pressure as well as gassing out.

The UFC could have edited TUF to where Ronda does not look like such a cunty bitch but have chose not to so I don't think she will be the poster girl for to long

Well if Tate does shoot herself in the face I hope it is with a squirtgun or something...dead people are unpleasant.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Gotta agree with you here. She seems like a spoiled little brat on TUF.
    et noli esse incredulus sed fidelis
    “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” –Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bingo View Post
    Gotta agree with you here. She seems like a spoiled little brat on TUF.
    Which one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    Pretty face? I dont know about that one...
    I think she looks good, maybe not her nose but other than her nose her face looks fine. Come on I am sure every single one of you on this board could get passed her nose, right?
    [CENTER]"The time is almost upon us....
    I will remake this pathetic orb in my image, and then the stars."
    Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    I think she looks good, maybe not her nose but other than her nose her face looks fine. Come on I am sure every single one of you on this board could get passed her nose, right?
    Sure. If im hitting it from the back I could get past the nose. But if we went missionary id be scared I might lose an eye. ;-)

Thread Information