Thread: Beltran released by the UFC

Default Beltran released by the UFC

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...ed-by-the-UFC/

Light veavyweight brawler Joey Beltran was released by the UFC today, a move the fighter announced himself on Twitter:

Thank you to @ufc @danawhite @lorenzofertitta & #JoeSilva for the opportunities you have given me. Time for a new chapter in my fight life.

*** Bellator... Come out and plllayyyyaaayyyy.

damn it i love watching joey fight. he would be one of the ebst fighters in bellator.

3. Default

I think it would better serve Joey to not sign with Bellator or WSOF. Go back to the regional scene where he would be a big fish in a small pond, make money off of his name and be a draw, win 2 or 3 fights and be back in the UFC within a year.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

I never considered him a really good fighter actually. Very tough that is for sure....but some kind of Top 10 level fighter: not at all

Belattor likes to collect B level/past prime former UFC fighters, so Beltran for sure will find a home there.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I don't think anybody ever considered him to be a really good fighter. He was always bottom of the barrel in the UFC at best. Bellator would be a better option for him than WSOF. If he signed with Bellator I am sure they would to set him up against Spong.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

he has all ready fought for bellator so not so sure they want him

I hate to say it because I love watching him fight but I can't say I didn't see this coming. He's an exciting fighter but he needs a ton of work on his technique. The whole brawler thing just isn't going his way.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information