Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heard Ortiz is pulling out of the Bellator ppv with a neck injury

Hybrid View

Default Heard Ortiz is pulling out of the Bellator ppv with a neck injury

If this is true, bellator is really fucked now. They barely sold any tickets before, even less should sell now.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/2...gainst-rampage

Tito Ortiz suffered a neck injury in training which will keep him out of next weekend's fight against Quinton Jackson, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Mo/Rampage would probably be a better fight IMO. Wouldn't be shocked if either Shamrock gets a call either if they're in a bind.

Tito was really fucking banged up going into this fight, so this was kinda expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Mo/Rampage would probably be a better fight IMO. Wouldn't be shocked if either Shamrock gets a call either if they're in a bind.

Tito was really fucking banged up going into this fight, so this was kinda expected.
    Tito is just a walking fucking injury these days, I expected this as well but not so close to the card. Bellator put all their eggs into the wrong basket. Chandler vs Alvarez should have been the main event imo.

Mo and Page are friends now so I doubt that would happen plus I'm sure he wants to avenge his loss.

Chandler v Alvarez deserved to be the main event anyways, so I guess now they've got their chance to shine.

6. 10-29-2013, 02:09 AM

Did anyone seriously not see this coming? Am I the only one that thinks this will actually help the PPV sales?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

ppv is off. they're doing the whole event on spike

With ticket sales so low and the shitty buyrate they'd be pulling in from the PPV, I just wonder if Tito's injury could be in some part more of a work and used as an excuse to kill a money losing PPV??? He was on OTR yesterday hyping the fight and the PPV, just seems a little odd, but again, Tito shouldn't be fighting right now anyways, so its not a shock, but maybe something to think about.....

And hey, for once Josh Barnett isn't responsible for killing a PPV lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    With ticket sales so low and the shitty buyrate they'd be pulling in from the PPV, I just wonder if Tito's injury could be in some part more of a work and used as an excuse to kill a money losing PPV??? He was on OTR yesterday hyping the fight and the PPV, just seems a little odd, but again, Tito shouldn't be fighting right now anyways, so its not a shock, but maybe something to think about.....

And hey, for once Josh Barnett isn't responsible for killing a PPV lol.
    Great point. How else could they back track from the ppv, if its not by the main event falling apart

Thread Information