Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heard Ortiz is pulling out of the Bellator ppv with a neck injury

1. Default

NO WAY Tito got hurt. So it's just a coincidence that they couldn't sell a PPV to anyone and now some how their main event guy gets 'hurt' and they get to move to Spike? How convenient!
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Mmmmh... interesting... which takes me back to the Eddie Alvarez contract negotiation... will he be compensated for the "lost revenue" from PPV points?

Something to make note when looking at them killing the PPV, but Meltzer noted that Attila Vegh is currently "in training", which could've meant they'd planned on having him on the sidelines if Mo/Newton went down and yet, they chose not to go ahead and plug Vegh into the PPV at all after Tito's injury, when you'd think they could've shuffled the card around and kept the PPV alive.

Also, Rampage was going into this fight really banged up too. If he does fight before Thanksgiving like Bjorn says, it'll be against a total can, otherwise, I don't see him fighting anytime soon. He's got not hunger or drive, it's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginmortal View Post
    Mmmmh... interesting... which takes me back to the Eddie Alvarez contract negotiation... will he be compensated for the "lost revenue" from PPV points?
    Good point. This makes me wonder if Tito is actually hurt and not just Bellator pulling the PPV... Either way seems like it could end up causing Bellator to breach their new contract they fought so hard for with Eddie?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginmortal View Post
    Really, it sounds like Bellator has breached their contract with Eddie, and he should be able to get out of it.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/10/2...v-ufc-mma-news
    Dana White ✔ @danawhite

Oh boy KARMA is a BITCH

Imagine that......DFW chimes in like a 14 year-old girl delighting in the popular girl staining here dress.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Imagine that......DFW chimes in like a 14 year-old girl delighting in the popular girl staining here dress.
    While I agree, Ken, Frank, Tito and Rampage have been slamming him pretty hard lately....

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    While I agree, Ken, Frank, Tito and Rampage have been slamming him pretty hard lately....
    "Imagine that......DFW chimes in like a 14 year-old girl delighting in the popular girl staining here dress. "

fedorlei is spot in every interview i've seen as of late Tito been crying about what a shity person Mr. Fucking White is.
    i wonder who going to foot the DR bill here.

All this bullshit just to keep Eddie from the UFC.... So sad.

Thread Information