Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McGregor: 'I don't want to be the guy leaving' Diego Sanchez being fed with a tube

At least someone else acknowledged Diego's clear slurring and stumbling.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

The commission should be requiring a brain MRI after the beating Sanchez took.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Good point, but what would possess one of those idiots to bring up Sanchez. Maybe they thought Conor was a lw?
    i think they had some twitter beef a while back maybe thats why. still dumb and pointless though.

Could u imagine a fight with Conor and Diego when UFC returns to Ireland will be and instant classic and both men should make some nice bonus money.

McGregor rather fight at LW from what I've read I don't know why but I would imagine his trainers and employer find him best suited to FW.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    The commission should be requiring a brain MRI after the beating Sanchez took.
    They should be standard for any fighter going into fights and records kept from one fight to the next.

rob_bills Guest

And i'll be there

McGregor still wants Diego Sanchez next

“Man I need a fight!” he posted. “I’m pretty sure after Nate (Diaz) and Gray (Maynard) fight I’ll have a opponent. Want Diaz but it will prob be Gray.”

When asked about McGregor instead, Sanchez stated “because the point is to climb the ladder.”

The youngster from Ireland didn’t take to kindly, sending back a message of his own to Sanchez.

“Only reason you haven’t been cut 2 Bellator with the other has-beens is because you defend shots with your nose. 0-4,” he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Good point, but what would possess one of those idiots to bring up Sanchez. Maybe they thought Conor was a lw?
    Right - and the intelligent answer for Conor would have been "He's in a different weight class, how is this relevant?". Then people might think a bit more of him than annoying talking head.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Conor McGregor willing to go to welterweight to fight Diego Sanchez

Conor McGregor ✔ @TheNotoriousMMA
    Follow

@DiegoSanchezUFC @AndyUFCFan My very first request was for it to be at 170lb. Ive already messaged Dana and Shelby. This fight WILL happen.
    8:46 PM - 30 Nov 2013
    Diego Sanchez UFC ✔ @DiegoSanchezUFC

@AndyUFCFan @TheNotoriousMMA dublin 170

Thread Information