Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 30 LIVE DISCUSSION *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Manuwa is such a powerhouse, its insane. Id like to see the winner here maybe get Thiago Silva, Bader, or Te Huna
    Manuwa vs Thiago or Bader would be sick. He was brutalizing Jimmo with those kicks and knees.

Damn! Hope Jimmo didnt just blow his knee out, that was weird as hell. Very delayed reaction if that was from the knee connecting to his forehead. He bounced on it and then just dropped...

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    With the way he fell, Jimi shouldn't have been looking to keep hitting him, very clear the fight was over,for whatever reason.
    Yeah, I'm all for the killer instinct but it was obvious something went catastrophically wrong with Jimmo and he was done, the Ref even knew it!
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 10-26-2013 at 04:34 PM.

My stream fucked up right before the finish and the replay, fuck. What happened lol

Not sure why he was so excited about the victory, winning like that is kind of anti climatic. Also looked like he was fading a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Not sure why he was so excited about the victory, winning like that is kind of anti climatic. Also looked like he was fading a bit.
    ....although, to be fair, those knees to the leg could have caused the leg injury.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    ....although, to be fair, those knees to the leg could have caused the leg injury.
    Yeah those were pretty brutal but I think he tore something...

Eh
    Luke Barnatt kinda amateurish with that premature celebration instead of going for the finish... He got it done either way tho so I guess it doesnt matter.

I'm frickin stoked for Pearson vs Guillard and Machida vs Munoz ! Co and Main should be spectacular

Team Lyoto baby!
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 10-26-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Big fan of the last 4 fighters. Pearson is probably my favorite British fighter. He has some solid boxing, he can't brawl with Melvin tho. I still think Pearson was robbed in the Barboza fight too.

oh no! Illegal knee!? are you serious!!!!!!!! damn the grey area, I cant tell if his hand was up or down but that was close to being LEGAL

What a disappointing way to end that fight That was starting to turn into a barnburner too

What a disappointment to what could have been fight of The night.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    What a disappointment to what could have been fight of The night.
    Indeed. That cut looks pretty freaking gnarly.

I thought they changed the rule, that one hand down is not illegal? Or at least up to the discretion or the ref?

Thread Information